Are my stretch marks that bad?

Are my stretch marks that bad?

I always feel like they are really noticeable. My ex told me that they were not at first, but after we broke up he told me my stretch marks (only have them on butt) were fucking digusting. I have always been really self conscious about it, and I thought I was getting over it but I just need to know if they are that bad. The annoying part is there isn't much you can do to correct stretch marks, except makeup

Most Helpful Guy

• Your stretch marks are beautiful. They tell a story of your life's journey as you progress and mature.
    These lines are who you are and where you have been, don't try to hide them, let them tell your journeys story. Your legs and butt are a turn on for me, they really are gorgeous. Don't let a stupid little boy with a case of sour grapes tell you these lines are "f****ng disgusting!" They are not disgusting, they are a beautiful part of you.
    If they are troublesome to you, don't mask them with makeup, rub in oil of rosehips daily. The oil will fade these lines, it takes a long time, but it does work.
    Tbh, I wouldn't bother, I love your stretch marks and I am sure I would love equally the story they tell.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your ex is a spiteful idiot who is also a jerk. Don't listen to him. Ugh what a dick-wad. Anyways, I CAN'T see em and frankly you look great to me.

What Guys Said 34

• Your ex is the one who is fucking disgusting. You stretch marks, to my eyes, are actually rather attractive. No lie.

• I don't know why she listens to what an ex says after they broke up, ex's will always talk shit when they leave.

• @hazoplmeught

I think it comes from the idea that a person that is no longer in a relationship with you, no longer need a to manage the way they present themselves to you. In that context, truths that were kept hidden for convenience and for avoiding conflict may finally be revealed once a relationship is no longer in the balance.

This of course assumes that the ex is not spiteful, prideful, vindictive or even just weak in the moment. That is a tall order for any but a mutually amicable break up.

In any event, the words of an ex should be taken with a grain of salt.

• i totally agree

• They do not look bad at all! And they are a normal part of life, so even if they were bad, they would be something I could overlook.

• Most guys don't really find this to be an issue. I am sure your ex was just trying to hurt you. Don't let him succeed. You are absolutely fine!

• I barely even see them.

• Barely see them in this picture. But I would not care about them anyhow. Besides, someone who really cares about you, or loves you, won't give a damn about them either. They are a part of who you are, and you shouldn't be self conscious about them or have to cover them up.

• Honestly, they aren't that bad. Don't listen to people who critique your body, just own it and do you.

• it's not so bad , but try to take care more about it
    may this topic can help you
    www.fitness-encyclopedia.com/.../...s-On-Butt.html

• Not really. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• no they aren't besides your ass is simply fine and hot, nothing to worry about.

• nope don't worry about them

• can't really see them, seems your fellow is a knob

• No biggie

But some people are picky and critical. Its probably not the last time you'll hear that

• what stretch marks? your ex is a prick

• You look fine, Your ex was just angry. He's definitely gonna be missing seeing those marks.

• I dont think they are bad
    Maddddddd people have stretch marks he was just being a dick

• You have nothing to be worrying about. Just keep on being you

• They are noticeable, but that's a good thing.

• not a big deal at all...

• Nice ass for a guy :D ahahahah xD

• no, not bad at all... barely see them

• Love your panties

• I can't see them

• Oh baby. You're so beautiful at there. It's perfectly fine.

• No they are not that bad.

• They are not bad at all and not very visable on your nice butt

• can hardly notice it. you have quite a nice butt

• beautiful leg :)

• They aren't bad.

• No they don't look bad because you have a nice butt

• would lick dem strechmarks and punch him asshole ex

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 13

• He told you that *after you broke up* because he wanted to hurt your feelings. Stretch marks are a normal and natural part of your body. Just accept them.

• Almost everybody has them. Your ex is a jerk.

• They're a natural thing, I have heaps on my hips and inner thighs, just don't worry about them. If you really want there are some creams and oils that can reduce them but you have to use them religiously

• he just said it cause he was bitter about the break up, he probably feels like shit now, your butt looks damn good, you made me question my sexuality for a min... evil.

• *squints* nice ass

• Not at all. mine are a pink colour so you're actually reallly lucky!!

• I see nothing wrong with having stretch marks. You look fine.

• most girls have stretch marks.
    I have, and I didn t even gain nor loose weight :p

• I haven't lost or gained a significant amount of weight either, but I guess they started to appear when I started to grow

• same here :/

• No you're fine (:

• He just said it to hurt you, ignore him. Mostly everyone has them & yours are barely noticeable.

• No, yours aren't bad at all. Mine are worse. I have them on my thighs and hips too.

• You can barley see them. But, you shouldn't feel bad about them. They're not that noticeable.

• Mine are so much worse so I wouldn't even worry plus I have them in more places