Make-up.. before and after photo. Do I look good without make up? How much have I changed my face?

I wear make up every day since I'm very young. It's a security blanket. I feel naked and self conscious to leave the house for any significant amount of time without it. My husband tells me it just brings out my eyes and I am less self conscious which makes my eyes "smile" and it's sexy. =) but he does tell me he thinks I'm beautiful with and without make-up. Make-up..before and after photo. Do I look good without make up? How much have I changed my face? . *giggle*

What ever you say about me could hurt a little but I can handle it. I'm doing this out of curiosity. I wear eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, powder foundation occasionally (to cover redness), eye brow pen (still learning how to use it), and lipstain.
Do you think I make myself look like a different person? Obviously I look different and better with make-up on, most people do. But is it to the point you'd consider me deceptive?

NO MAKE-UP

WITH MAKE-UP

WITH MAKE-UP AND LIGHTING FILTER.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. You look much better without it.

Though I think your lips are a little pale. Think maybe you need more sunshine and good healthy food ;). Though maybe its just you. I guess my point is, a little bit of subtle makeup can be nice on occasion. Though for me personally, the most special way to be with someone is seeing them as natural as they step out of the shower.

• And I have NO idea why I'm showing in the girls column O. o. I'll try to fix that.

• Lol every one is flipped at the moment

Most Helpful Girl

• Without make up you look like a cool ass high schooler than can get you Zannies from her chill ass older brother

with make up you look like a stay at home mom who makes good ass brownies

Both cute to me.

What Guys Said 17

• I prefer the Without makeup look. Looks simple and natural. The makeup around your eyes is too strong. Makes them pop out too much.

• You're very naturally pretty. I like you without makeup better but not that you look bad with makeup. You have a young face. Really pretty.

• holy shit. the cats face lol XD... No you don't look much different. The way you applied your make up isn't like a full on 'mask'. It just made the eyebrows and the outlining rim of the eyes darker. Lips more vivid in colour.

• Yeah she actually kicked off me a second after the photo. She did not want to be held. Lol
      Thank you for your opinion. =)

• The makeup pops your eyes a bit, but overall it's pretty subtle. The biggest difference in my opinion is between your hair being stringy/messy and styled.

• Thank you. And I just got out of the shower it was still drying. =)

• Your makeup just makes your eyes look creepy, you look better without it.

• Creepy hmmm never been told that before. Thank you for your opinion.

• I would say piercing. Not creepy lol. But he's right that you do have a softer look without it.

• you look good your skin looks flawless not much difference between with and without just curious are you German?

• German, French, and Greek nationalities. Why?
      Thank you. =)

• I just thought you look German and wanted to know if i was right but now that you mention it i can see the Greek to you're pretty

• Thank you. =)

• to be honest you have what i call morphing beauty. meaning you look beautiful without makeup and with makeup you face morphes even more beautiful. with all the honest truth from me.

• Nope it's normal... You don't like too different when on makeup... So it's all OK

• Yiu look great both ways

• The cat is big or you are small?

• I'm small. 5ft. Cat is long.

• You are beautiful on all photos.

• No make up is the best make up.

• Without make up I'll be up for you.

• I like your kitty cat

• Thank you =) she's a spaz but the sweetest kitty ever. lol

• who cares about make up? on the the first pic your boobs look bigger. thats what it matter!

• Thats because I didn't have the cover over the tank top yet.

• Tbh I think all women need make up. Because it brings out their face more. But that's just me.

• No make up look is good.

What Girls Said 3

• Your style of makeup isn't my personal taste.. in my opinion you're prettier without :o

• You don't need it tbh. :)

• You are definetly not deceptive. You look great without it-honestly your husband is not lying to you on this! You have great skin and a great face but the makeup does help bring out your features just like it does with everyone. I wouldn't say that it is a huge difference though. But you should not feel like you can't go out without it you have such a clear face and don't need to cover up anything/enhance anything to be pretty honestly!

• Thank you! You're incredibly sweet. =)