Guys, does a girl with developed biceps turn you off?

I personally love doing weight training and I do 50 reps at once for both arms of bicep curls with a 20 pound weight. Anyways, my arms are somewhat developed/ bigger because of it. I'm not saying I'm bulky but I have beat a few of my guy friends at arm wrestles haha. I'll include a picture. So is this a turn off? I don't mind it at all. I prefer it! Guys, does a girl with developed biceps turn you off?

update: haha very funny. No more hand job references. I GET IT.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG! I think you can beat me in arm wrestling 😓
    Aesthetically, your arms are looking good to me. I know guys prefer feminine arms, but they ARE STILL pretty much feminine and you're unique. Your arms are looking (and are) very strong which makes you shine out of this horde. And they aren't that big to look masculine. Personally, I liked it :)
    Thanks for the motivation 😇

What Guys Said 35

• That amount looks great to me. I can see developed and at the same time it's not too much. And if you are happy with your arms then you are on the right track.

• Everbody has their limits some people will like it some won't. I dont know if thats something every guy has already considered already, i hadn't until seeing @BonitaChica i find her very crushable. To me she's a girl doing something from other women and seems "my type" anyway. I think it would be hot watching her workout or eat 6 times a day lol it something id happily try and support. i never thought of it until now but having a girlfriend with muscles and eventually seeing her vulnerable sides would be like "wow", in the end of the day you're still a woman which mean some men would still be attracted, im not scared to hold a woman or eat her up because of a few muscles. Who knows strong thighs might make it interesting haha

• Thank you so much, yes I do eat 6 times a day and it's hard, thank you for finding me attractive because tbh sometimes I think that I'm not because guys think I'm "too fit"

• That much I'm fine with. In general it is a no-issue to a turn off to me though.

Now I admire the effort that goes into it and committing to exercise requires character, I do not however find the physical changes particularly appealing.

• I love physically and mentally strong women. Takes a lot to make me feel intimidated or less masculine. I'm a big, burly, bearded redneck and as long as my gal is less manly than me, I'm gonna smash.

• Haha I'm sure it would be quite hard to find a women stronger than yourself physically!
      Thanks for your opinion.

• So far, none. A few with better definition in their muscles but it's kinda a turn-on to not have to hold back in bed for fear of breaking the gal.

However far you want to go to feel sexy, you do it. There'll be a guy that finds you just as attractive as you feel.

• Yeah I actually see a LOT of women that look like they'll snap in half like a toothpick. Will do! Thank you for the great advice.

• It's a turn on for me

• Any muscle tone is a bit of a turn off for me. In your case, by this photo, that's not too bad, you still look very attractive from what I can see but it is a little yes.

• Geez from your title I was expecting to see a bigger muscle than that. That is nothing. I've been around women with bigger biceps than that, and it never was a problem. Now show me a reasonably defined pair of legs, and I'll be very happy. I like thicker legs. And on the muscular side is nice.

• Honestly, it is a turn off. I like very feminine women. It's not a deal breaker but I'd prefer less.

• That's not a turn off at all, it's not like they're horribly defined and have veins popping out.

• I personally like a little definition in the arms, legs and abs. It shows that you take care of your body, which has so many benefits. Just don't bulk up to the point of your biceps/triceps becoming bigger than your shoulders - or pumped full of veins. Some guys will like that, but most guys I know prefer a fit woman with a feminine physique that reflects a certain soft curved hourglass. Nothing compares to the feeling of a hard body with a little cushion.

• Hahaha yeah I wouldn't do that. Ew! Not a good look I agree. Thanks

• Nope it doesn't

• Your arm is very nice. I also like your bracelet, it goes well with your arm.

I wouldn't like a bodyuilder or anything but I do like this.

• Nope, not at all... how are you achieving such impressive gains?

• Thanks! Hmm.. Well first I started with a 10 pound weight and just worked my way up. With the 20 lb I started with around 15 reps and after time I got to 50 :)

• That bangle is so gaudy it distracted me.

• I never went to gym and my arms are still bigger and muscular LOL. I dont think its a problem...

• this is not a turn off for me, actually this is a little turn on for me.

• No, it doesn't. I could wrestle with her on our dates. It could be funny. :)

• No, nice biceps💪 Keep up the hard work💯

• its kind of scary to me 😟😓

• Lol its so cut don't worry

• Could do some serious damage wanking me of

• My arm is bigger than yours :D

• A fit, healthy, in shape girl is very attractive.

• no it is not, it looks good. not bigger than that though then it becomes too much

• That is awesome and sexy

• yeah im not a fan

• Looks good

• Ehh, a tiny bit. Nothing serious; just different.

• haha well it only a plus when it comes to handjob

• no thats cool. but more extreme it would be eww.. .

• More from Guys
    5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more