Guys, do you find this body sexy?

Feel free to be brutally honest

Guys, do you find this body sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has their own idea of what is sexy.

Her body does not really appeal to me on a physical/sexual attraction level, to skinny with no curves and no real muscle tone.

I am suspect about the bust as well, with her build I am thinking padded bra.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the combination of that hair length + the curve of yr lower back (in a shirt that's fitted enough to show it).

Like, that combination is just wonderfully aesthetically pleasing.
    Waist-length hair, and a little bit of daylight between the hair and the lower back. Mmhmm nice.

That's a unisex preference, by the way. I like that look on boys, too. (I like it even more on boys, actually... because I'm attracted to boys. But, there are hardly any boys with long hair like that that isn't ratty or gross.)

• Ooh I don't like long hair on boys! I like nice short crew cuts

• ... someone who's a total control freak, and can't love or trust anyone at all, and is incapable of letting anyone into his life past the surface. I've met more than my share of those, too. Ehh nope.
      The good news is that it's pretty easy to "break" men like that, just by not turning to mush when they throw a bunch of money and shit at you. The bad news is that, well, nothing about them is really real.

• No, I don't like the flashy look either. I just mean white collar, professional types. I like suits. And I like the upper middle class lifestyle xD and by dominant I mean sexually. In terms of other areas I don't like overly dominant. It comes off as trying too hard I agree

What Guys Said 93

• Yes, I would say she has (quite honestly speaking) an attractive body. She seems like a healthy weight and a good figure. It also is cool because I like the long hair.

• Definitely. Though of course only if the girl pictured took the picture for me lol.

• :-) Beautiful!

• Though my answer was an honest one, I just realized it did not really answer your question. So... Yes! it is extremely sexy.

• Yes, it is very attractive.

• Nope.

• Well, that's a hell of a pose! Ouch. My pants hurt now.

• You already know the answer (if I am remembering your profession correctly). So why ask?

• You are but what I do does NOT make me feel sexy. Neither do questions like this. But this is entertaining. What I do is just draining.

• Really? Seems strange since with your profession I imagine you could not function unless you where seen as attractive. (It just seems a bit counter intuitive) I could see how it could make you feel like a piece of meat/tool what have you but then I would imagine this would also do the same thing. Why is it entertaining (if you don't mind me asking)? Also why do what you do if its draining (among all the other issues that come with it, and again if you don't mind me asking)?

• another camgirl? jeez how many of them are on this site?

• Yes. Don't see why that requires brutal honesty.

• Very attractive, nice legs by the way ;)

• yeah

• Yeah, I sure do.

• I personally do very much so. I have always and probably will always be souly attracted to petite girls. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong or that I have anything against girl of any shape or weight it is just my preference which I have a right to have a preference. But back to the question my honest answer is very much so I'd ask to take you out sometime if you was nearby 🤔😋

• Yes nice

• being brutally honest im not gonna comment on your body i think your just doing it to get an external ego boost and validation i would just reccomend you belive in your own self more to me that is sexy :P

• It is sexy, but I'm not attracted to it

• Ok you want brutal honesty well here it is. Yes I think you are sexy, I would probably walk into a lamp post checking you out if I saw you walking down the street.

• if you're into petite girls yeah

• Too skinny for my taste.

• Physically yes, very.

But to truly be sexy, it takes more than just physical attractiveness.

• No. It's too slim for my liking.

• Yes, of course. That's about a 15.

• Yeahh that chick is hot. Her thighs at least

• since it is at a weird angle, with weird lighting, and hair in the way? I don't. Sorry.

• you look like a twig, look you are skinny and in my opinion a little too skinny for me I like my women with some meat on her, I have a friend that would think you are super sexy he likes really skinny girls

• Yeah, I like your legs and your position. You are so suductive. Good :)

• Very sexy.

• -_- obviously

• nothing to complain there xD i personally like it a bit more lush but that´s fine too.

• Definitely the type of girl I'd pursue.
    Very sexy.

• Very attractive.

• More from Guys
    63

17 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• You are gorgeous! So blessed to be skinny. There is nothing more disgusting as huge asses.

If people on the internet are mean, get off of it and into the real life! You will see that those people trolling on gag how fat is nice will stare at YOU for being hot, not some cow!

We are as beautiful as we realize it. Uou have no reason not to see it. 👸🏻

• how tall are you and how much do you weigh. I'm just curious bc guys are drooling from the picture, but if they heard numbers they'd act like it was unattractive.

i think your body is fine though you could use some muscle definition. most people could. purely practical.. strength is good.

• I'm 5'11 and 125 lbs and a 32C size 0-2

• numbers are just numbers. I care more about how a girl looks than I do the number on a scale.

But she posted her numbers, so, my reaction to them?
      Tall girls are great, that's a healthy weight so she isn't starving herself, her chest is perfect.

All that said, I agree with you that a touch, just a touch, of muscle definition would look nice. People see thin girls and tend to think "eating disorder" (which is very unfair to naturally skinny girls and girls who work to maintain that body in a healthy way). Muscle definition is something that people who starve themselves don't have, so girls who have some aren't looked at as potentially anorexic or bulimic.

• i wasn't saying yo care about numbers, i was saying people react to the numbers differently than to the picture. her weight is actually not considered healthy for her height. you might feel differently if she was shorter at a lower weight. you dont notice bc she's tall, si her light weight sounds ok bc its a number. if she were 95 pounds at a lesser height you'd probably say too thin --just by the number.

anyhow i have no problem with the weight. in my opinion most people are too heavy, and int screws up what healthy means... but the low end of normal is medically considered around 150 for women for that height.

:)

• I find it sad but good on you for wearing clothes.

• Its a sad body?

• Agreed to disagree ;)

• And thats how conflict is solved lol!

• well I'm no guy but i think u/she look good!

• i think you're beautiful but i consider sexiness to be more full and curvy and you're pretty but model like. i'm sure guys disagree haha

• Yes, you have a nice body.
    I feel like I've seen your face on GAG before.

• Yes my darlin I've got like the record for the most gag accounts xD

• I kneeewww itttt!

• A certain user won't let me delete this one cuz I'm an editor xD

• I''m not a dude. But that chicks bod is rocking i mean. In my opinion a solid 10/10!!!

• why post you know you look good

• You are Kendell Jenner hoooottt

• Yea hawt. Johnny approves.

• Girl you are really sex but mind to post this kind of pic on Internet!

• Not rori enough.

• Yeah