What makes you particularly attractive & what are you attracted to?

Yes and no, not really a vain question unless you want it to be...***:) attractive personality traits, attractive face, attractive car could trick girls into thinking a guys attractive... And then there's make-up, :) what makes you attractive and also, what draws you in?

Most Helpful Guy

• what makes me attractive is my looks, and im attracted to a girls thinking and having a emotional connection with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• My suuupeerr duuuper weird strangeness.

I'm attracted to the weirdos (good kind, silly) who aren't ashamed of it, but embrace the weirdddd!

SOMEONE, SING WITH ME IN THE GROCERY STORE ISLES.

What Guys Said 5

• "attractive car could trick girls into thinking a guys attractive"...

HEY GIRLS HERE, PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS RIGHT WHAT SHE SAID...

• kindness,

• my long male hair, my percing in nose, my mooth mind , I am tall. I go to the gym and I work on my ass to it looks nice when girls look at it. I am attracted to short girls that are fit and have sense of humor

• i have a little bit of baby face so my beard makes me feel better and i like high thigh socks

• I feel attractive when I sleep well, and girls look attractive to me when they are smart

What Girls Said 2

• i think my body, skin, smile and curly hair is what makes me attractive and i'm attracted to muscular guys with nice radiant skin and nice smiles :)

• Tall and slender, nice hair, pretty eyes. Smart, engaging, high energy, sexual.

What I'm attracted to in men is kindness, intelligence, nice smiles, clean cut, All American, suits. Athletic build. Principles and honor.