Guys, Small Breasts or Big breasts?

I am flat chested and it makes me really insecure especially when it comes to guys... Just curious as to what guys prefer...

• Small
    67% (40)
  • Big
    33% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Guy

• What is your definition of a small chest and a big chest? We each have our own definition. Anyway, I think chest size should be proportionate with the rest of the body. It can look kind of off-balanced when parts don't fit well together. A big chest with small legs or vice versa. Just not my style.

• Small chest would be 30A

What Guys Said 24

• I always like the breasts of the woman I am then with. but in general, small is what I prefer by a long shot. They just look so much better to me.

If being small bothers you, you are still young and will likely grow some more. But I would love to be with a woman with your bust size. (If we were the same age range, of course.)

• I don't care if you have big or small breasts. What matters is that you have a desire to show off what you've got, whatever you've got.

What matters is that you are happilly and enthusiastically throwing off your clothes and saying "this is me!", that you have sex and enjoy it and don't give a shit about what other people have to say about you.

The desire to show off your breasts, is more important than the breasts themselves.

• I love boobies period! It doesn't matter if it's big or small. If it's got a nice shape to it then that's all that really matters 👌

Also, a woman's face is much more important to me. I'd rather be with a flat-chested girl with a pretty face than an average/below-average girl with a nice rack (aka a "butterface")

• 32A is my ideal size, but up to 34B is fine, too. Don't feel insecure. Loads of guys prefer small boobs. It's just a typical stereotype belief that all guys like big boobs. That just isn't the case.

• With a blue profile, you want tits.. Look at me I am a girl now I am missing little on in my shorts... And I have huge tits and period cramps are killing me.. And I am acting like a hormonal bitch!.. So man up and stop complaining about it..

• Medium, with flat stomach

• I like both equally

• as long as it fits your body it's fine.

if I could choose I'd say C-D cup, but smaller or bigger can look good too.
    like I said, it depends on the rest of your body

• Whatever, big heart.

• Smaller well shaped breasts are the best in my opinion. If they are too big it can be a bit off putting..

• Lmaoo at these gdi nerds. Only guys who prefer small ones are ones who can't get big tits , smh

• You don't need to have huge boobs to impress a guy. To be honest, gargantuan ones tend to not be as attractive anyways, only at first glance maybe. You are fine.

• what ever you have is fine just as long as you are comfertable with it i'm happy.

• Big boobs

• Honestly? Don't care.

• normal size. not to small not too big.

• Proportional is best, small is fine.

• not too small, it must big :)

• I personally don't like too big breasts. I like them smaller. It's cute!

• I like medium size

• Small is better.

• average boobs

• As long as they're real, not implants that's what's most important to me. Generally speaking I like C cup or smaller as my preference but if I like you I don't care your size. 30A, no problem. We like breasts, the size generally isn't an issue as long as they're real. Too big is more of a turn off then too small. But again, if I like you, you are who you are.

• Most guys probably prefer medium but most are fine with most sizes.

• What would a medium size be?

• Probably the B to C range