Help, my butt cheeks don't jiggle synchronous! What can I do?

The right cheek jiggles about 1.45% faster than the left one! Will this bother you guys? Is it a nogo? :o
What can I do to fix it?
I feel like it makes me ugly and guys don't want me anymore... lately I've been hooking up only 2-3x a day because of it. Help me :(

this is really important... :(

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine, I'd still do ya

Most Helpful Guy

• Plug earphones up your ass. Maybe after listening to music your butt cheeks would understand to jiggle in rhythm.

What Girls Said 2

• This is a joke. Please tell me it is

• Totally serious, of course

• Oh well trust me you don't need to worry at all. like honestly what guy is going to notice. ( still believe this is a joke)

• 😂😂 no one realises it

What Guys Said 1

• lol this website has turned into fucking generalization stereotypes for a day XD

• this is no joke it's really important :(

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau it gets boring quickly but we can't change it... so either take a break until tomorrow or play along I guess

• True. There are enough questions to kinda avoid it in some categories (not really), but I check in every so often so my notifications don't blow up and I can reply to people in a somewhat timely manner