How is this indian guy any worse looking than the best looking caucasian men if I remove the racial bias?

I'll be honest, in movies i saw that henry cavill guy, great actor, but i can't help but think that this indian guy looks better than henry if i dont consider the race factor, am i the only one who thinks so?
siddharth malhotra
How is this indian guy any worse looking than the best looking caucasian men if i remove the racial bias?http://49.media.tumblr.com/6e033b1165edcb1671fda406fab71dcb/tumblr_nyab7e3SmR1u4zy33o1_250.gif

Henry cavill

https://49.media.tumblr.com/4e0a80a48508d803720cd746a86e54b7/tumblr_mok930VGfC1qfdo8to1_500.gif

not that i would mind trading faces with henry too lol, but its like henry is an 8 and siddharth an 8.5 in my opinion

• Yeah, siddharth is better looking
    25% (4)20% (2)23% (6)Vote
  • Nope, henry is still better looking
    38% (6)40% (4)38% (10)Vote
  • They are both good looking
    37% (6)20% (2)31% (8)Vote
  • They are both meh
    0% (0)20% (2)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
so i am confused, is the blue meaning the girls are voting today? or is that only for opinions
so if i consider inverse in the votes too, damn, am i surprised more girls chose henry lol, i think sid is looking better in these pics

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i think dark skin is way more attractive than white. i think the indian guy is way hotter than the other.

0|1
    0|0
    • disregard skin colour or race or things like that, i am just going by other features

• Show All
    • i meant though that i think indians have nicer features. the I'm attracted to people with darker skin, its not white guys who gets a tan.

• true, but i dont know if features alone matter as much, its not like x+y gives xy here, u need to have harmony in general, its like u have it or u dont , i personally have a similat face shape to sid, better eye area than sid (like henry's, but deeper brown), not hooded but deeper set and a little smaller and a straighter nose, but i look nowhere as good as any of them lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• They all look like sheit I bet their slay count is a big fAT ---> ⭕️ Zeroooo
    #TryHarder fggt

0|1
    0|0
  • He's not objectively. But I personally prefer fair skin and light eyes. Its all about preference

0|0
    0|0
    • so racial bias is a thing

• Show All
    • @rescuemyheart...

• @Asker and you sir are dumb as fuck, too stupid to see that I am supporting your view only. No wonder every one considers Indians here to be weird dumbfucks

• Henry is more attractive in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Jaw game is strong lol

• Show All
    • The girls that said it, they were ugly though u look doable so I'll care more for your preference lol

• ... Thanks? Aha.

• They r both bad I mean c'mon look at me sexiest man on GAG

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, he is good looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • girls still seem to want henry more than siddharth lol, but i think sid has a better face though it could be the camera colouring too

• he does seem to look kinda average without the lighting tbh but thats most actors, henry still looks handsome though
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slMZNCBiTYg
      but conventionally sid has more masculine features

• Right i think.

• They both look good..! :) Ethnicity isn't a big factor

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, if u ask jealous men on the internet, they are like, siddharth is just conventionally handsome and his only shot in life is if he pretends to be a latino, if he is lucky, he might be as good looking as tom hardy on his best day and is average by white guy standards while henry is perfect, nearly exact words i can remember from another site