Why do girls take care of their feet?

I asked a similar question that had no responses so im asking a similar one.

i like when girls take care of their feet
then why do a lot of girls say they hate feet or dnt care about feet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it makes us girls feel sexy and it looks clean.. Every girl should look after their feet as its a big part of the body to look sexy... Especially when wearing open toe heels ;)

What Girls Said 3

• We take care of our feet just like we take care of everything else concerning our bodies. We generally want to feel good about ourselves. Besides, it's not like it's a big deal. Aside from nail polish and lotion we probably don't pay much more attention to them than guys do.

• Why do you shower? It's the same answer. Girls (and every other human being) take care of their feet because that's proper hygiene.

• i meant like painting them and pedicures n stuff (i like that though)

• Sorry, I didn't realize that's what you meant. It just feels nice and looks nice. Not all girls do this (and some guys even paint their nails). It's basically like asking someone why they get their hair done. They are most likely doing it for their own enjoyment or, perhaps, to impress others

• thanks

• Cuz I heard some bois hav a foot fetish.. Yes I'm gay

What Guys Said 4

• i love my feet #pedicure4dawin

• Because we like lookin pretty just like the rest of our body. Mwah

• To please perverts like you.

• Again this question is sexist. We take care of our feet for ourselves

• Lol. How is this question sexist. The question is asked based on an observation. Girls take care of their feet more than guys. AND the fact that girls in general dislikes or dont care about feet makes it ever weirder. So tell me, how is this a sexies question? Not every genderbased question is sexist... k bai

• that is the exact reason for my question being made,

• @Tristana92 well u didn't post an opinion but u have my guy MHO