My guy friends rated all the girls in my grade, and im really curious of what they thought but since I can't see their opinion, whats yours?

My guy friends rated all the girls in my grade, and im really curious of what they thought but since i can't see their opinion, whats yours?

0|1
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys in your school gathered together and rated every girl? Cool. You look like a young cutie. That hairstyle goes great with the rest of your look. I rate you pretty high.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your picture doesn't show you well enough but you look nice from what I can tell

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Very attractive,, I'm sure they gave you a 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • lolol did they really?

1|0
    0|0
  • u r hot, hot, hot, hot... but i just can't believe that ur age is between 18-24. u look like a small girl. u need to develop ur breasts. ur chest in the photo appears flat and thats not good. if u were 15 yr old, i would rate 11 on 10. but if u r above 20 , i would give u only 7. i am sorry if i am rude but u must have at least a small bulge on ur chest.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha nah im actually 15 but i said i was 18 cuz i was scared that if i singed up as smaller it wouldn't allow me to create a profile

• and the shirt was kinda loose im actually a cup c

• Wtf dude? Develop breasts? It's like me telling you to develop a bigger dick. How would you feel? Can't do much about it, huh? -_-''

• Please post a clearer picture. You're obviously very attractive. About 0.1% of straight men will disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1/10 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You're absolutely beautiful, but it shouldn't matter what other people rated you. They real question is what do you rate yourself?

0|0
    0|0
  • A strong 4

0|0
    0|0
  • my opinion you are beautiful so 9 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not bad. But photographer is.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2/10