My guy friends rated all the girls in my grade, and im really curious of what they thought but since I can't see their opinion, whats yours?

My guy friends rated all the girls in my grade, and im really curious of what they thought but since i can't see their opinion, whats yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys in your school gathered together and rated every girl? Cool. You look like a young cutie. That hairstyle goes great with the rest of your look. I rate you pretty high.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your picture doesn't show you well enough but you look nice from what I can tell

What Guys Said 12

• Very attractive,, I'm sure they gave you a 10.

• lolol did they really?

• u r hot, hot, hot, hot... but i just can't believe that ur age is between 18-24. u look like a small girl. u need to develop ur breasts. ur chest in the photo appears flat and thats not good. if u were 15 yr old, i would rate 11 on 10. but if u r above 20 , i would give u only 7. i am sorry if i am rude but u must have at least a small bulge on ur chest.

• haha nah im actually 15 but i said i was 18 cuz i was scared that if i singed up as smaller it wouldn't allow me to create a profile

• and the shirt was kinda loose im actually a cup c

• Wtf dude? Develop breasts? It's like me telling you to develop a bigger dick. How would you feel? Can't do much about it, huh? -_-''

• Please post a clearer picture. You're obviously very attractive. About 0.1% of straight men will disagree.

• 1/10 lol

• You're absolutely beautiful, but it shouldn't matter what other people rated you. They real question is what do you rate yourself?

• A strong 4

• my opinion you are beautiful so 9 out of 10

• You are not bad. But photographer is.

• 2/10

• 5/10

• You look damn pretty.

What Girls Said 2

• You're pretty :)

• you are beautiful don't waste your time on getting ratings