How can I take better selfies?

How can I take better selfies?i freaking hate this picture so much but its the best I can do. I hate taking pictures because i just don't know my angles and getting good lighting and all that. So here, I might as well be open, I can't take selfies for squat. Awhile ago I posted a picture of me and asked if it was an ok profile pic and should I change it. Everyone said it was decent but I could use and update. So I have been trying for nearly a half hour and I give up. I don't know what to do. Ladies please help me take a good selfie so I can update my stupid profile picture. 😒😒

Most Helpful Guy

• What's your height? How many megapixels of your mobile? Where do you take selfie? What you wear? How you fix the angles? All these are important

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural day light is good, but you head to the side a little do something with you hand on your face like resting your hand on you cheek. But you should not have mutch problems because you are sooooo beautiful omg

I am not kidding you are pretty. Expecially your nose the wideness is soooo cute and suites your face😍😍😎

Sorry my Ean is bad

• Thanks I appreciate the advice and compliments thanks very much. And no problem if you aren't that good at English I can't speak anything but first grade Spanish lol (barely)

What Guys Said 9

• show your body

• ask you sexy dad. he sure does ;)

• Haha you remember that?

• you look good. but your camera is shit

• Yes I know I hate this damn phone. But thanks

• wear good cloths and have proper angle. l can give you tutorial. via email or on facebook.

• how tall are you?

• It's a nice pic!

• Your selfie looks good to me you're fucking hot!

• you're pretty ;). It's not the way you take your selfies. Its just the lighting sucks. Natural light is the best to take photos :)

• My phone is the thing that sucks I think lol. With a camera like this I might never take a decent picture

• oh yeah the phone camera too lol.. Well better upgrade huh?

• Yeah its about time lol

• Oh hunny you look fine dw, mwah

What Girls Said 2

• Well , you still look good! I suck at talking seflies too so i can't really offer any advice but to just to maybe get better lighting. Take pictures during the day when it's sunny out or find places in your house where the lighting looks nice. Or get a better camera cause it looks sort of blurry and low quality. Don't worry about not taking good selfies though since people don't see you in that way.

• Your eyebrow are beautiful