Am I fat, or am I okay?

I am feeling really self conscious right now and I feel like when I get married I'll be too big to be carried over the alter like other weddings. I'm 5'5", 130lbs, my bust is 35", my waist is 28" and my hips are 35". Am I big?

Most Helpful Guy

• According to the blog on webmd, you are thinner than average:

"Today, the average American woman is 5'4″, has a waist size of 34-35 inches and weighs between 140-150 lbs, with a dress size of 12-14"

It sounds like your measurements are great.

• Wow!! That is a huge confidence boost, I know my dress size is 10! I feel big but it's really nice to know I'm okay!! Thank you!!

• You're welcome. One problem is that the media is populated by with what amounts to the thinnest 1% of women in the US. We need to have visibility for more average women so that girls don't grow up with skewed body images.

• Very true, especially when you have girls like me, that are really self conscious about how they look, it definitely would be nice to see what a real girl looks like!

What Guys Said 2

• where is pic

• You are okay.

What Girls Said 1

• that doesn't sound big to me