Old ladies come up to me and tell me im beautiful, but then people at school made fun of me because of mu looks, who shoul I believe?

old ladies come up to me and tell me im beautiful, but then people at school made fun of me because of mu looks, who shoul i believe?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a beautiful young lady. The younger people who talk down to you wish they were naturally neautiful. There are so many women who use tons of makeup and have surgery to be naturally beautiful. So, when people hate on your looks just know that mean you are beautiful. You will learn that in life when it comes to material things too. People will always have something negative to say when you have something nice.

• Thank you for MHO!
      Don't let people tell you otherwise because you are beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty! I don't trust old ladies (because they nice af) but I definitely don't trust people at school (they immature and jelly af), actually I don't trust anyone lol! But trust me, you're pretty dude.

What Guys Said 15

• Honestly, I think you're beautiful.

My advice is to tell yourself you're beautiful, then you can believe you.

Love the dark curls by the way. I bet you have a dynamite smile as well.

• Everyone gets joked in school. Even the "cool" group joke eachother. Do your best to maximize your looks, but after that how you see yourself is most important. And fyi, you're a pretty girl : )

• Everyone usually is made fun of in school. Ignore them. You are beautiful. It's just immaturity and the age.

• 3/10shhh

• You are attractive

• Very pretty.💘🌹🐕

• you're pretty but plain , spice up that look a bit

• Old ladies. They know shit.

• The old ladies.

• u r very beautiful. old ladies r not interested in ur boobs so they like u. ur classmates expect some curvature on ur chest.

• haha im actually a c cup, but that top was super loose

• c cup!!! my friend has a c cup and she looks as though there r two earths on her chest. haha. if u r really 15, then u r hot.

• You are beautiful, to hell with what everyone at school says. School is mostly BS and drama anyhow.

• But you are beautiful and I'm no old lady

• Old ladies

• that lady was right. your friends at school are mad.

• were you drinking beer?

• butterbeer, i was at universal studios

What Girls Said 7

• Old ladies for the win! You're a beauty. Don't believe what those haters in school are saying, they're just trying to bring you down.

On a more important note... Is that Butterbeer? I looooved that stuff when I went to that theme park.

• haha yeah its butterbeer, im obseesed with that stuff

• THEM OLDIES! Believe em. People at school probably Jelly ya know. Keep doing what chya doing.

Coming from a great dude :P

• You are beautiful. I have the same things happen to me. People that are not my age are like wow you're gorgeous and then people my age are like ew wtf no

• the older women, they know from experience. and you're very beautiful. don't listen to those jealous girls.

• Believe both... I get the similar... old lady think I look alright, people my age think average 👏🏻☺️

• believe the old ladies, they have seen many more faces then your young immature school mates.

• you are very pretty :)