How do I ensure I don't get bald when I grow up?

I am 20 with a full bowl of hair right now but I don't want that to change

Most Helpful Girl

• Enjoy life my brotha while it still lasts

• Well, dad is 50 and still has all his hair and nearly black so I don't think genetically i ll have an issue. It's other factors I am worried about

• u can use my ass hair for hair transplant

• Nice recommendation I hav to try that 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the same barber, and make sure you let him know you want to be tipped off about hair loss.

When the barber says its starting, switch to a hair retaining shampoo like my favorite. It smells like limes.

www.amazon.com/.../B009DOKYVY

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I forget the exact term but there are certain shampoos that have "DHT inhibitors"(something like that) which supposedly help prevent/slow hair-loss. They dont help you regain hair that you have already lost tho.

• is your mother's father bald? (your maternal grandfather) if he is not you are safe, if he is you are fked

• A little bit but it came to him only in late 60's I think

• ok you should be fine then the white hair just comes with old age and it happens to everyone avoid crappy food with lots of sugar and you should be in good health later in life my grandparents are in their 80s and they are quite fit for their age they have never been fat in their lives but then again that's also metabolism genes so go figure

• my paternal granddad died at the age of 84 and had no problems in fact he actually had visible abs and used to do 100 pushups a day even at the age of 70 as i can remember lol but he went bald by 35 itself, life is funny, but his reason was this, he used to use hair dye a lot which is never nice

• Unless you can change your genetic sequence, not much. Keep tabs on it - there are two meds which can help if you do start to see a pattern of loss: propecia for the front and rogaine for the crown. Godspeed in your hair retention journey.

• its like most men in my family have a full bowl hair even at over 60 but some went bald by 30 itself so i hope it goes food lol, my hair as of now is taut and i pull it hard and not one strand comes out, i apply coconut oil on my hair every night before sleeping too and dont use shampoo at all