Most beautiful sentence/quote/paragraph from here? be honest?

1-
"The unicorn lived in a lilac wood, and she lived all alone. She was very old, though she did not know it, and she was no longer the careless color of sea foam, but rather the color of snow falling on a moonlit night. But her eyes were still clear and unwearied, and she still moved like a shadow on the sea."

2-
"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."

3-
"If people bring so much courage to this world the world has to kill them to break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry."

4-
"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream."

5-
"A few light taps upon the pane made him turn to the window. It had begun to snow again. He watched sleepily the flakes, silver and dark, falling obliquely against the lamplight. The time had come for him to set out on his journey westward. Yes, the newspapers were right: snow was general all over Ireland. It was falling on every part of the dark central plain, on the treeless hills, on the Bog of Allen and, farther westward, softly falling into the dark mutinous Shannon waves. It was falling, too, upon every part of the lonely churchyard on the hill where Michael Furey lay buried. It lay thickly drifted on the crooked crosses and headstones, on the spears of the little gate, on the barren thorns. His soul swooned slowly as he heard the snow falling faintly through the universe and faintly falling, like the descent of their last end, upon all the living and the dead."

• sentence/quote/paragraph 1 is most beautiful
  • sentence/quote/paragraph 2 is most beautiful
  • sentence/quote/paragraph 3 is most beautiful
  • sentence/quote/paragraph 4 is most beautiful
  • sentence/quote/paragraph 5 is most beautiful
bump
bump. l

Most Helpful Girl

• "For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream."
    short and sweet, I like it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Most beautiful is paragraph 5, but the best quote is number 4!!

• 4 it is so haunting