Guys, What colour hair should I go? Blonde, black, red or brown?

Guys, What colour hair should I go?? Blonde, black, red or brown?

So the pics above are me both blonde and black I've had every hair coulour from blonde to black to red and inbetween. I'm thinking of going blonde again but not sure if it's worth the money and hair damage. What do u guys think? Which colour suits me better? Atm I'm light brown with blonde highlights :)

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I think blonde looks best on you!

What Guys Said 17

• I vote for your natural color whatever that is. No to blonde or black in my opinion but of the two, blonde if I had to pick. I'm thinking the light brown, I'd like to see how that looks.

• Black brings out your eyes and complexion from what I can tell with the quality of the pictures. The darker contrast seems to make your eyes appear brighter/lighter

• So you think its okay for women to have dyed hair but not men? That makes you a hypocrite you should be ashamed of yourself go with your natural hair I don't like fake clowns.

• Umm I never said anything bout guys dying their hair.. I don't even know where u got that from.. :/

• I think your hair in blonde suit you better. You look prettier in blonde in the picture.

• Black hair suits you

• I think blonde but again I don't know how you look with red or brown only blonde and black

• Blonde

• Red your already sexy

• blond is good

• i think brown hair

• Looks like blonde is more you.

• red!!!

• Blonde

• DARK red... ya hear me?

• Go blonde.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more