How does the blonde guy look?

How does the blonde guy look?

• he's hot!
  • he's average
  • just okay.
  • cute
  • ugly
  • he is not good looking

Most Helpful Guy

• He looks like a human being, like someone i know but thats beside the point

• hahaha... he blocked me for having a good point. LOL @cafeSOL... pathetic.

• you have aspergers... why do you presume some upper hand? is this how you get on all the time? haha... then continue with your baseless upper hand, it's not how men have conversations. i merely laughed at your suggestion that i need to care about your suggestions... lolol... go away, mr. asperger's. i know i offend you on numerous levels, i don't care.

• @cafeSOL of course you offend me... and thats why i called you "cute"...
      you are still cute.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Why are you asking us?

• he looks like a geek.

• something wrong with geeks? im a geek/nerd... sup

• but i will end for good in saying you're a bully (despite saying you're a Christian..), and you select who says what based on your spiritualism... oh, and if you're "normal" you'd accept respect is earned since adults always earn respect. it's pretty clear you have some gang looking to single me out, but then my behaviour is the norm for my age, provided you're prepared to condemn others my age for calling others' geeks haha... but cool, i know your agenda and how to combat you.

• @Tdieseler yes, i do have an issue with geeks/nerds. and? come and find me and tell me it's wrong... fool. lol.

• he is sexy

• Shitty genetics that sucks

• bang the shit out of him!

• DUDE IS UGLY

• Hot AF.

What Girls Said 6

• Not bad. His looks could grow on me. Also it might not be the most flattering picture. But he's not ugly.

• I think he looks average, so reasonably attractive

• He's okay.

• He has a huge forehead and he must hide it with a different hairstyle then he will look great

• really ugly ew

• Just a normal looking guy, i'm not going to get into the judging looks crowd, he's a normal looking guy a human being, nothing hideous.