Be brutally honest, do I have really bad eye area?

I think my eyes are very uneven and I have a few stiches on my eyebrow and I feel insecure about a very shitty eye area. Also they are the darkest brown colour
Be brutally honest, do I have really bad eye area?
And they get really small when I smile

• You are fucked man
    20% (5)42% (5)27% (10)Vote
  • It's really not that bad
    80% (20)58% (7)73% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bump
Bump2

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Not that bad. Quit worrying. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • u have dark brown eyes too lol

• Show All
    • they might do something like this in these surgeries XD (i challenge you to watch without cringing)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DmO64HKork

• Haha, eek.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I think they're pretty actually

0|0
    0|0
    • i think so too now, but i still have to fix that slight bit of unevenness, by the way, here are my eyes a month back, same expression same lighting, back when i had never slept well and they had become all dry and itchy
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1914342-do-i-have-ugly-looking-eyes

u can read in the anonymous one what i did to help with it, i approached like a man and i think i have come up with a solution to beat any of those expensive eye cream and makeup industries

• Show All
    • and i noticed today, they got a little lighter also, i have really no clue how, but here they arehttp://i63. tinypic. com/23roaxh. jpg

• I think stitches on ur eyebrow is bad ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes aren't bad at all. On the contrary, they look pretty well-shaped to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • i have been told i have creepy button like eyes but just by one person

• Show All
    • I don't use contacts, my power is 0 in both eyes 20/20 vision it was just itchy as hell probably coz I was sleeping less and too much time on my laptop

• Ah yes. That could be the reason.
      I saw your eyes on that link. No one in their right minds would say your eyes look ugly.

• No i have seen worse.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You're a monster. I would suggest withdrawing from social life altogether. Become a hermit. No one deserves to look upon such hideous eyes. No one is ever going to love you. If I had eyes like that, I'd kill myself.

0|0
    0|0