Guys, Do any guys not like curves/fat or not mind the odd bone?

I'm average weight for my age and perfectly healthy, but I naturally have quite a gaunt appearance. I've got a pretty low waist-to-hip ratio, small boobs and backside and my ribs are a tiny bit visible. Any guys into that sort of body, or is it all curves?

12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Honestly, trying to figure what you look like from that description is very hard. What one things means to us may mean something different to you. A picture would mean a lot more. But to give it my best shot, small butt is considered a negative in general, but personally I do not mind. Small boobs are liked by many guys. I absolutely love them. Ribs visible suggests being a bit too thin. Would not scare me away, but I am concerned for you. You may be average weight for your age, but that means NOTHING. What means something is your weight on your height, build, etc.

Next time, a picture would get a better idea of how you look.

• Eat some red Meat. Nothing wrong with some meat on a woman. If you are truly this thin, and it's not just a momentary thing, than get some meat on you, Woman.

• I LOVE Everything you just described. Don't change a thing. It makes it so much better when you are proud of what you got and not ashamed by it.

What is it that you think you need to change?

• Seeing bone or ribs is a turn off for me honestly but it really depends on the person and how much so.

• Well i would prefer if the ribs aren't visible.

• Can't judge without a pic!

• crop your face out of a pic, and use imgur to make a clickable link in a question update

• 10. Acceptable.

• its not a that bad body.

• You sound pretty and I would date you

• Of course. There are so many different ways that women's bodies can be beautiful.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more