People who went from ugly to goodlooking?

How did your life change?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha OMG I was an ugleeeey pre teen!
    Like I was chubby between the ages 13 and 15, and extra weight (although it wasn't drastic, I wasn't like obese) doesn't look good on me because I gain fat easily in my face and it makes me look reallyyyyyy bad (my face doesn't carry extra pounds really well)! I lost the weight at the end of 15-16 and looked so much better and started getting attention from guys in High School! I was treated better from both guys and girls and became more popular.

• And I had nerdy glasses, and was the teachers' pet... didn't help haha

• Aww I like chubby faces? :( yea same I gain weight on my face fist.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally changed hugely from 16 to 20 and I'm still changing I suppose.

I was never really ugly but I didn't like the way I used to look.

Now, I get things at cafes or restaurants for free once in a while and even have the modeling industry interested in me.
    I even had a girl "run away" from me because she must have thought I am a "jerk" or that I am "out of her league"

On the other hand, I have tons of "Likes" , "Super-Likes" and "Matches" on those online dating apps, but fewest even respond. Others believe I'm not real - they also don't believe me when I'm telling them what my career path is.

That 1 girl chickening out on me in real life explains why those girls online do not believe I'm real or that "I'd ever be genuinely interested in them"

I don't believe in leagues... and I still sometimes see myself as my 16-year-old-self.

So, I rather doubt myself in this hindsight...

What Girls Said 15

• Lol yea I was that girl that all the guys and some girls thought was hella ugly. Like I wasn't that attractive up until like 15 but I started getting much much better now.

• But yea I don't use my looks to my advantage and I'm not spoiled by them. However I do receive some partiality here and there and I get hit on often. It's nice to get attention and all those compliments. So yea in a way my life is more fun/exciting.

• lol i'm here!!

i was such an ugly teenager, it changed from me having low self esteem to having extremely high self esteem. not because i looked better but because i FELT better. i was comfortable in all situations and all places when i lost weight, wore contacts, wore makeup whereas i only felt comfy in my house when i was a teen.

also, male attention. i know boys didn't even look my way and assumed i was chaste and no fun loving just because i was fat and dressed bad. then when i lost weight and looked better (i carry weight horribly) i got hit on more often and i felt confident enough to flirt back :D

• I was a cute kid lol and then a "meh" teen, and now a "ehhhh" adult.

I'm like reverse ugly duckling. Ugly swan lol I got worse with age in my opinion.

• I wasn't ugly, but I did lose a considerable amount of weight a few years ago and people started treating me nicer all of a sudden. They actually started valuing my opinion. Then I gained the weight back and they couldn't give two shits about me, again. Then I grew my hair out and suddenly I'm worthy of consideration again. Looks are more important than we'd like to believe.

• Boys are nicer and will do things for me... that I typically don't even have to ask them to do.

And I'm more confident. But that's about it.

• I was an ugly duckling between 13 and 17. Then somewhere along the way I blossomed. Not gonna lie it changed my life dramatically :/

We live in a shallow world. Suddenly I wasn't invisible anymore. People try to work for my attention now instead of ignoring me (or worse putting me down). It's improved my life a lot tbh :/

• Also I was chubby and emo. Then I lost the weight and was anorexic and emo. Then I gained a little more and ended up hot and cheerful xD

• Nah man I stayed the same all my life

• I wasn t ugly but I got much better...
    guys are much nicer to me even when I am awkward, girls got more jealous.

• I was a cute kid. I had blonde hair, blue eyes and was a little bit chubby... People always told me how cute I was and no one was ever mean to me.

Now I'm older... And not so cute.
    I'm still kinda fat and 5'10 so I'm big in every sense of the word... I don't really get complements anymore... People still aren't mean but I get ignored a lot. Between that and growing I've basically lost all my confidence.
    Hopefully I'll look better when I get older.

• I was an ugly child. My body was fat and so was my face. I looked like a potato up until tenth grade. Then I took the time to work on my body and change myself. Now I look better.

• Guys who used to call me ugly and said would never want to date me are now flirting with me nonstop

• I wasn't ugly but i i changed a hell of a lot physically as i got older.

• People become nicer. You can just see the change in people around you. I literally do.

• Haha. I was UGLY too. I'm good now lol.

• I was like ugly af from like 5th grade-8th then around 9th grade I was like nothing like I used to look I actually look pretty now

What Guys Said 16

• Going from a 262lb juvenile gamer to a 175lb, well-studied and better groomed man put me on a few radars.

But looks aren't everything. The hardest part is overcoming the past trauma and seeking a healthy relationship. It's not like girls started lining up to talk to me. Guys still have to make the first move.

At the same time, it's very important to indentify your greatest enemy... the narcissist. Coming from years of subhuman experience, it's very easy to become attached to narcissists who trigger our codependency.

• It actually had a negative effect on me, I'm not going to lie.

When you're fat and people treat you like you're less than shit, then when you lose all the weight and people treat you completely differently, it gives you a closer, more personal insight and clarity into just how ugly human nature can be.

It's honestly shaped how I viewed human beings to this very day.

• I know but I treat veryone with respect, My friends say am the weird one ! Lol

• Yup I did that.
    -style, interpersonal skills, humor, and obviously, fitness

I'm really self-aware and I think, socially aware too. So being able to read body language, understand people's behaviors and motivations, has been huge in my life too, for not only obviously dating, but in my career as well.

• Did facial aesthetics improve with getting jacked?

• It made me more confident in being around people. I used to fear standing up in front of others (during class presentations or on stage). I feel more aware now when it comes to leading a group in a project and participating in group discussions. I think this will make me more successful in my career because many jobs these days require working with others.

• I was really ugly in high school. I was overweight at 240 and my face is pretty ugly. Only thing changed for me is that I grew into my body, lost weight and grew a beard. My face is still ugly and I'm not attractive anyways but since I've had acceptance to it my confidence grew and ignored anything to do about my looks and just live my life.

• I was a fuckin ugly little kid, I won't lie, lol.

Once you improve, it enhances everything in your life dramatically.

• I've always just considered myself average looking

• XD i was pretty nasty in junior high, very skinny, short hair and a huge ass tooth gap, then I bulked up changed my hairstyle got braces and grew a foot and my confidence and popularity shot through the roof

• I ain't good looking but yeah I went ugly to average looking which increased my confidence :P

• For the better.

• I need to put more muscles on, but I have better fashion sense and hair style.

• I don't think I'm good looking but now I dress better and look fit

• I was actually better looking when I was younger before I started depression and stuff

• a day in the life will come to you
    Çeviri yap:GoogleBing

• uhm just a lot more girls who are in to me and they treat ur diffrently

• Yeah I was like almost 150 pounds heavier when I was 16... no kiddin'...