Do you think you can be cute and beautiful at the same time?

I don't understand why some people think that you can't be cute and beautiful at the same time (right, @MissHope? ;) )

cute doesn't mean that you are a 7/10 at best and beautiful is automatically 8+.
for me personally, cute or hot is more like the type of face, while ugly, pretty, beautiful, etc. is how attractive it is in my eyes.

I think there are many examples on this site showing that both is possible. Do you agree?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I see kinda cute as a sub category of beautiful so I agree with you.

What Girls Said 14

• Yes it is possible. I think a famous example would be model Miranda Kerr. Cute on a woman means she a neotenous face.
    bellamumma.com/.../....pagespeed.ic.TlOt59cTRf.jpg

• I mean Miranda Kerr is an example of somebody who is considered to be both cute and beautiful. There are other examples.

• Lmfao I answered that q too! I don't see anything wrong with it. I think most girls just see it as automatically undateable or I'm not attractive enough. Or that is something my brother/granny would say! I think that's baloney. Cute is the equivalent to beautiful!!! ☺️👍

• I've been called cute and beautiful back to back. I'm okay with beautiful but cute feels so trivial xD I think sometimes guys say it because of you act as well.. like the things you say/do.

But yeah this goes both ways. I know for me sometimes a guy will do something that just makes me wanna pinch his cheeks xD just cuz he's cute doesn't mean he's not handsome and manly xD

• you can have a cute face and a beautiful body.
    so yes you can be cute and beautiful at the same time. cute has more association with youthful, "beautiful" is ageless.

• hmm... i think most girls think cute in guy language = not dateable.

but i've asked a few guys and they've all told me that cute doesn't mean a girl is not dateable xD, so i think a girl can be both

• cute is a big plus for me and definitely makes someone more datable ;)

• yes it is more than possible to be both at the same time just most are not as adept at seeing what is in front of them

• Yep I think so.

• Yeah right 😏😏😏

• Yeah. I don't see why not

• İ think that is so possible.

• I get called beautiful and sexy and pretty and cute and gorgeous and stunning and hot and lovely and just everything lmao. So yes it's possible to be cute and beautiful at the same time.

• I'm all of the above. Cute, beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, stunning, adorable, etc.

• I've been called both, I prefer beautiful though. being called cute is like being compared to a kitten or a puppy which is a little upsetting.

• Yes both same time for an example me my juicy lips and brows pouty face men can't resist amirite

What Guys Said 9

• Cute is pretty in a way that is youthful and a girl who is cute also looks approachable. Beautiful is an exalted form of pretty. Yes, a girl can be cute and beautiful. An example of a cute, beautiful celebrity is Valerie Bertinelli when she was young.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d39ddbabce.jpg

• Yes. Example: my crush.

• I see it as beautiful is strictly physical and cute has more to do with personality, how a girl carries herself, little quirks she has, etc and how these things tie together to make a individual who could be 'cute'.

• Of course a gal can be beautiful and cute at the same time!

• @ElissaDido and @rgb008 both fit that very well! <3

• Me personally, no. I'd be lucky if I got one out of two.

In general, yeah that's possible.

• MissHope is stupid. You are right.

• Definitely possible. When rating people on how do I look I often think they are both cute and beautiful and don't know which way to respond. I'll go with beautiful usually because I know some women don't take cute as a compliment. Sometimes I'll say cute if she's underage as I'm older and don't want to appear "creepy"

• The way I understand cuteness is mostly regarding the behaviour of the person, whereas beautifulness is the facial feature.
    FYI, I'm a damn boring person, but some girls told me Im sooo cute and some said very beautiful :P :P