How to know if you are ugly?

No im not saying what u think about yourself when u r looking in the mirror, i meant what do u consider as ugly
r u guys honest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, when I opened your photo, I had a very positive thought. I then proceeded to look at your face for a little moment, just because I was enjoying what I saw.
    One photo isn't quite enough to judge, but based on that, I'd give you 8 / 10. And I promise this is an honest answer.

• wow that's 80% thank u

• Hi! I can't send you a private message. I saw your new profile picture, now you removed it.
      It was still over-exposed, but I maintain what I said! Rather 8 than 7. And I liked to see a smile on your face. You are beautiful.
      I wish you all the best!
      PS Will you do the list thing, keep it and add things to it?
      PS 2 I recently told a girl on here she was below average... Not that I'm proud of it. But I try to kindly tell the truth. Just so you know.

• Thank you for MHO! :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugly to me is when one's soul is ugly. You can see by their actions in what they do and by the speech that they use. For example, being stuck up or haughty is ugly and makes the person ugly. It's the person's heart that makes them ugly or beautiful in the long run

What Guys Said 23

• Everyone will view you differently. I've been called ugly and I've also been called cute and gorgeous lol.

• Put your pics on tinder or anything with "swiping" like features and see who gives you a "thumbs up".
    If all you get is ugly people swiping you, then I have bad news.

• There's universally pretty/ugly and then there's just pretty/ugly

The first one you'll know if everyone tells you the same thing. The Second one is harder to figure out.

• the thing is you ain't ugly so you're not gonna ever find out

• Im feeling ugly when I open the front face camera on snapshat haha

• You aren't ugly OP

• you come to GAG and ask ;)

and in your case I can see that you are definitely not ugly, it's the opposite actually 👍

don't worry about it :)

• When you are physically deformed as a result of genetic anomaly.

• You aren't ugly and I don't think anyone's ugly. We all have attractive qualities, some just more than others.

• You 6/10 from poc

• I dont know if I am ugly

• use your mirror , op

• You know it because other people behave themselves with you as you are ugly.

• depends, if people tell you or not.

• lolz

• Everyone will view you differently :)

• You know I've always wondered the same thing. If you figure that out, let me know

• From the pic
    9/10 would hit
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    a 720 noscope on nuketown what did you expect

• If the other sex doesn't try to get your attention, you can bet you're not a #1 or #2 or even #3

• to some man out there you are an attrocious monster and to some other an absolute goddess. its so damn subjective

• Make a question about yer looks... if most of people say yer ugly... then it means yer ugly...

But keep in mind most people play it nice here... so ya won't get honest opinions...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Everyone has their own perception of beauty so to one person you might be considered beautiful yet not so much to another. From what I can see of you I think you're pretty though. :)

• When your try to take a selfie and at every angle you try doesn't look good XD

• If thats you in the pic then you are not ugly.

• by looking in the mirror

• you don't look ugly in ur pic but i'm sure most people can tell by looking in the mirror

• Ur hot.

• Nobody is perfect or ugly. if you have real peoples in your life you are already beautiful.

• People will call u ugly or I don't know but u r pretty

• Although beauy is subjective i think we can all agree on what's ugly. I say and most will probably agree an ugly person has huge fat nose, is obese or just plain ol fat , has greasy skin , looks unhealthy , has asymmetrical face , has disproportionate facial features , severe acne (not just some acne since a little of acne is ok ) ugly people also get treated differently.
    1. They typically have less friends since no one wants to look at their face
    2. They get less attention and in while out in public they either get lot's of disgusting stares or no stares at all
    3. No one wants to eat around them uglies so that's also a sign if people don't want to eat around you. You is uglyyy
    4. If you've never been kissed, never have dated or are still a virgin at an old age u fugly
    5. People will also be rude to ugly people. That's just human nature
    by the way if that's you in your profile pic you are NOT at all ugly!! So why are you asking this lol you have nothing to worry about girlie

• I think you would know if you were ugly and if you don't feel like you are, then you most likely aren't. We are our own biggest critics so if even you think you awesome, you probably are.