Should I lose the belly fat?

Should I lose the belly fat?

And is the scar bad looking or it's fine?

Most Helpful Guy

• You do have some that you could lose in my opinion, yes. But you're not like, fat tho.
    You look like you have great hourglass torso genetics that'll really, reallyyy be attractive if you shed that laaast bit of belly fat.
    But, that's just my opinion. You're young too! So you can get your diet routine in check and be good to go in life.
    It's all about diet.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• If you want to change your figure, I'd worry more about toning the belly than trying to lose weight, but you're certainly not heavy, so not a big deal.

as for the scar, people will ask about it, but while noticeable, it isn't bad either, and quickly either ignored or just recognized as part of you without a second though.

• I think it looks great. If it bothers you then feel free to do something about it. I think it looks very nice though.

• Do what YOU want... Do some introspection and go do what you want with your body.

Are you okay with just whatever or do you want some abs?

• It's fine, honestly, guys don't expect all girls to be I tremendous shape. Body shape and size is superficial anyways, it's the person that counts.

• its look good to me, but if you still wanna lose it then start going to the gym, otherwise it looks perfect to me, you dont need to lose any fat.

• It's going to suck but cardio, cardio, cardio. Plus throw in ab workouts and you will have a tone tummy. The scar adds a uniqueness to you because it creates a conversational topic.

• Eat less lol and you can't spot reduce, work it out overall till u get fit

• you have a great body, if you are fine with it then no. it looks perfectly fine to me

• You don't have any belly fat

• Don't listen to them... yes you should. You're too young to not be in tip top shape. Give it 5 years and you'll be twice as "fat" if you don't make changes now. Sorry if I seem harsh, I just try to speak the truth.

• No, you look great.

• No, you look sexy ;)

• u look good. is that like a huge scar?

• My mum is like that. Just go to gym, that's how my mum lost her belly fat.

• Yes you should, i mean for now your body is fine but you'll get more weight as you grow up, and you'll regret you didn't start dieting and working out sooner.

• don't worry about it, but you should start jogging for the future

• you look awesome. nice boobs.

• Just a bit cuz you don't look fat and are you wearing a bra lol

• No not really needed.

• PL, EASE DO IT IS GROSS

What Girls Said 3

• You don't need to lose belly fat! I wish I had your belly! XD

• U look fine

• Wide hips are good for birthing. But don't you think about thatbtigjt now at your age.