Hoe to get rid of some leg hair?

Hey I'm just wondering if there is any way I could remove SOME hair on my leg to make it look better. I'm really hairy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say to leave it as some of us love hair on our men especially on the legs but if it bothers you I'd suggest using hair removal cream or waxing. Shaving makes the hair grow in blunt and that makes the hair look thicker and feel coarser. Waxing the hair off has the hair growth come in finer and softer.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a man, you're supposed to be hairy.

• I know but it's literally too hairy lol. I feel self conscious about it like girls will get put off.

• @hairydudesrock thank you ☺

• Not a problem. Lots of girls love hairy legs.

What Girls Said 6

• I love hair on men but sick you want to you could try trimming it, it the hairs are long enough to comb then comb them up hold it and trim using scissors. or just shave.

• Would you still be OK if it's really hairy even on whole legs, arms and the worst place the chest/belly?

• A hairy shoulder or hairy back/upper arms are OK?

• @multilevel how many times do I half to say yes, I only hate hairy butts

• It's kinda gross but I find when guys have really hairy legs attractive cuz to me it means they r very manly

• What's kinda gross? Waxed bare legs or really hairy ones?
      Bare smooth chests?

• @multilevel that's basically what I'm sayin

• Let me ask weird thing, would you rather have whole body waxed including legs/arms or all hairy including chest?

• Well if you want it shorter (which is what I'm assuming as you said 'some' lol), you can just shave or use a depilatory cream for that area (quite a cheap, easy and quick method) and wait for it to grow back before wearing shorts etc.

• Shave, wax, there are many ways, but non of them is painless, take it from experience

• Why can't you people just leave your bodies in peace?

• Because it doesn't leaves is in peace! :'(
      Why did it decide to grow lot of hair and make life hell?

• @multilevel Why do you feel the need to comment on everything in my post.

• Hey :D
      I am level 1 only.

• Just shave it, or you can use Nair that's what I use but you don't have to use that if you don't want too.

What Guys Said 1

• Wax it off! Be sexy smooth man :)

• Wax it off like a whiney bitch. Why not paint the toe nails too? You know so you can look ultra feminine

• @hairydudesrock Hahahahah

• @hairydudesrock yup I have a tiny vagina near the end of my cok