Do guys go for girls with big foreheads?

I've been insecure about mine for a long time. I recently became confident about it but then people starting to point it out and it's made me insecure again. My friends tell me it's not that big but I always look at it and I think it looks really big. I've tried to hide it with bangs (I didn't like it) and headbands, hats, etc, but it's still bothering me a lot. Advice? (im the one with glasses)Do guys go for girls with big foreheads?

1|2
5|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Yeah or at least I do so I can smash my #4Finga4Head against hers on some of that "fusion haaaaa" DBZ type shit orig01.deviantart.net/.../...onskin818-d4t6ltk.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a total non issue for me. I wouldn't even notice you had a large forehead if you hadn't pointed it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • In face reading psychology, large foreheads show intelligence, so yeah they do go for women like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • no, most guys don't know this or give a shit if they don't think it looks attractive which I imagine most probably are indifferent.

• @Josht11 True dat, however there's someone for everyone, and if a guy is into Asian girls he won't care, he'll pick on her personality more.

• Some are cute if they have cute big eyes to match it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most aren't really gonna care the ones that are gonna care are probably shallow douchebags anyway. From what I see you look attractive to me and I would definitely go out with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are pretty. Which one are you referring to?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao nah, won't go for u

0|0
    0|0
  • If she will let me screen a movie on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you lose 20-30 lbs, will be all right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like getting the bugs off the windsheild

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY AND FINE. YOUR FOREHEAD IS NOT
    THE PART OF YOUR BODY US GUYS CHECK OUT SO NO WORRIES

0|1
    0|0

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• www.hairworldmag.com/.../

Side your fringe (bangs)
    Long layered bangs not Dora the explorer length that only goes to your eyebrows...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're gorgeous tbh I doubt a guy would even notice!

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys go for pretty girls like you😊

Example rihanna has that to it's really not that big

0|0
    0|0
  • Which one are you? Both are pretty

0|0
    0|0