Is this transexual newsreporter from South America attractive?

Is this transexual newsreporter from South America attractive ?

Most Helpful Guy

• THIS IS A TROLL QUESTION!!! Ahaha.

That news/weather girl is Prissila Sanchez, who is currently working for Univision at the San Antonio, Texas station. She is not a transsexual, but a biological woman -- and she is even currently PREGNANT, lol. You can look her up and see. :)

So relax, confused dudes! You don't have to question everything you think you know. And you don't have to feel conflicted about that face. And that body. And those legs. xDDD

Nice try, though.

What Girls Said 15

• Hmm, she's not like 10/10, but I think she's attractive, yeah :)

• She's definitely a lot better than many cis women I've seen.

• Got a link to prove it?

• That is not a transsexual woman, lol. Just a woman. Her name is Prissila Sanchez and she works for Univision. And if there is any remaining doubt, she is even pregnant at the moment. xD

I dunno what is the point of these kinds of prank questions, other than to mess with people's minds for some kind of sadistic satisfaction, haha. Because it definitely doesn't help the cause of real transsexuals needing to gain real acceptance. It's more like those commercials that advertise "youth-restoring" skin creams -- by showing you the skin of women in their 20s. xD Or a plastic surgeon showing how good he is at breast-implant surgery... by showing you a picture of naturally huge boobs.

• I did suspect it as much as u.

It isn't the first time, anony has posted these kind of questions linking pics of women and telling us here that they are trans @nfigure

• Disturbing...

• Wow yes she's very attractive, I don't like putting numbers on it but if I were to then 8/10 maybe

• Love her outfits

• Yes I think she's attractive ☺️

• Wow I like her 5th photo outfit except dem shoes, what r those. Yes she's attractive

• She's sexy 9.5/10. Love her outfits

• Damn, that man (uhmm now woman) is more attracitve than me😂

• OMG, she is very sexy. Love her style.

• Hell yessss. Hawtttt

• Yes☺

• 6/10, the face is a little on the long side...

• So she used to be a dude?

What Guys Said 16

• very scary that they're becoming very realistic to real women.

• Don't talk about transsexuals as if they're some sort of alien species. She has had the change, so her body is now a woman's body. Other aspects people are still arguing about.

• That's One good looking motherfucker that's on your profile pic. By the way man say hey to Lucille for me. I Know Rick and his gang can't wait to her.;)

• @TheTraveler CHEERS motherfucker, Lucille is fucking ready for today.

• I don't really like her face. Looks kinda long to me. But the body is very attractive.

• Honestly? She could pass off as a nice looking woman. But personally, the fact that she was born a man makes her unattractive to me.

• So she used to be a dude? Oh My My My, she did a great job. I think I'm in love!!! She's hotter than a lot of regular girls. 11/10

• Doesn't look like a transexual if so definitely one of the better transgenders I've seen, but I am not attracted to transgenders.

• That's a tranny?
    Holy shit the plastic surgeons are getting alarmingly good at this.
    No I do not find "her" attractive. Looks like an average looking girl.

• No, not particularly.

• I would never know that's a tranny. If it's true I still don't view him as a real woman. I can only imagine how fucked up the artificial vagina looks.

• Gross but that's what's runnin through my head right now

• @JordanG Lmao, most didn't have the stomach to watch it, and it was an animated demonstration video. Not like a real life surgery.

• Still yuck!

• Very believable judging from these all pictures.

• Woa is she (or he?) really a transexual? I can't tell if this is some kind of trolling or not but all I see is an attractive woman tbh.

• Yes very

• I'd fuck her / get fucked by her.

• FUk this world we live in

• I'd smash that tranny's ass

• she's a real woman not a tran.

• yes this trans hotter that lotta reg girls