Girls only- don't you find some of the replies from grown me making barely legal remarks to young teens a tad bit creepy?

Come on some these girls are in their teens- don't type stuff you wouldn't want others to type to your daughters, directed at men who should no better...

clearly most have self esteem issues they don't need Pervy remarks. Their asking for advice for gods sake!!

Between work I study psychology at college and using this site to help with my studies. Not the actions of a jealous person but more a concerned adult.. and seeing other adults type stuff like that to young girls and teenage lassies chills my bones... it should be highlighted when you leave a comment like *hot* that you look at the age of the girl, a 14 year old for instance should never be classed as hot ever!
Yes of course some of the young females on here shouldn't post some of the stuff they do but as grown ups it's up To Us to educate them in the dangers they could place themselves... I don't think their parents know their kids are posting pictures of themselves in their bras and knickers, to me that's some self esteem problems- I don't post anything I get some weird private messages that creep me out imagine what these vulnerable kids are being sent..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh. It happens in real life too. Just yesterday I was walking to Starbucks and a guy rolled down his window and whistled at me (mind you I was wearing a tee shirt and jeans, nothing "provocative"). Here guys will usually not say much umless you are asking for rates and if they ever go too far you can block amd report them.

What Guys Said 5

• You can report anything inappropriate to mods I think? It's the internet and GaG, you're going to get thirsty anons.

• Most of it is borderline paedo stuff... vile..

• Yeah, it's not pleasant. It's a perfect example of needing to teach kids how to use the net. Social norms are relaxed behind the shield of anonymity. I can't even begin to imagine how many messages a reasonably attractive female profile gets per day.

That being said, the nature of the site means it's not really enforceable until something seriously crosses the line. The people who you are preaching to are almost certainly not going to read or care about this.

• One has its now following me About commenting under my opinions... guess I've offended it.. it's not what you can see that's worrying it's what you can't see, I've posted no pictures and I get weird messages from men I ignore them don't know how to switch messaging function off.. from what I've seen only assume these girls are being messaged to... hopefully they've the sense to ignore the messages to...

• That wasn't me!

Maybe girls of that age shouldn't put pictures of themself on the internet.

And psychology is not a real sience.

• What's science got to do with me going to college? College here is an extension of school not university

• You've got to mark girls only when creating the post if you want to keep the guys out.. I agree though.

• still broken hearted and jelous?

• Not at all.. more concerned for the welfare of young girls when men in their late 20s to early 40s are making not nice remarks.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I see a lot of teenage girls asking how can they lose their v-card, then some men will ask if they can have it. I find that creepy.

• Yes but I'm used to it tbh

• In Britain not long ago we had grooming gangs that preyed on girls your age... the police didn't take notice until it was exposed and the public went crazy... the majority of the people involved blamed the girls as they were up for it... I'm sure they thought they were used to it as well.. when you're on sites or anything be aware of who your chatting to etc..

• I often don't notice how old people are, I guess guys might not either.

• Yes some say things to me but it's just like nice eyes or pretty nothin creepy

• Yes it is a bit creepy stuff like that happens on here but you can always block them and report them. I mean its not like they are my child but I see what you are saying.