Honest opinions wanted - How do I look? What's my age? Pretty, Average or Ugly?

This is me tonight - staying in and totally curious to what you all think! Honest opinions wanted - How do I look? What's my age? Pretty, Average or Ugly? Thank you for taking the time to answer :))

• Pretty?
  • Average?
  • Ugly?
  • Older than 45?
  • Younger than 36?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that you look average. Not a raving beauty and certainly not ugly. Just pleasantly in between. I will warn you that I am terrible about guessing ages, but I will say around 40.

And that anon was definitely rude, as well as wrong. You do not look like a chipmunk. lol.

• Thank you for taking the time to respond honestly! You made a good guess :) And yes, agreed on the anon - I figured I'd have to develop some tough skin to post here. It's sort of liberating to put yourself out there for strangers to judge! Have a good evening :)

• If I was your age, I would date you. So you are good enough looking for me. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look pretty to me and I'd guess you about 35-38 actually, I think you've aged really well! :)

• You gave me a smile this morning :) Thank you for taking the time to respond!!

What Guys Said 17

• You look younger than your age. ^_^

And you look average.

• Thank you for responding! I don't feel my age so it's nice that others don't think I look it :P

• I don't know if you've passed that through filters or you're wearing liberal amounts of foundation, but you barely look 30. The only giveaway to observant men would be the lines under the eyes.

• Hehehe- the filter of my living room light! I am wearing make up but I'd give a killing to wipe the lines under my eyes - good catch. :) Appreciate the feedback - totally found this place randomly and am really enjoying the experience so far. Have a great night!

• Pretty and younger than 36, I'd say with the options you gave. Of course, there's more to attractiveness than just looks and more to you than just your face.
    I met someone the other day actually, who was missing teeth and didn't age well. She could be considered ugly by some standards, but she had a beautiful spirit and attitude.
    Your confidence, your attitude, your... you. You have natural beauty and it's not just on your face.

• You look really pretty. Um I guess maybe 38 years old. ^w^/)

And have a nice night miss.

• Thank you for the sweet message:) Couldn't resist asking on this random website. Appreciate you taking the time to answer. You have a great evening!

• You look pretty you me because all average women are pretty. I don't find anyone ugly because I love everyone, even you. You look elder than 36 but not more than 40s. I like the way you keep yourself here, seems you're but afraid to show yourself completely. You look pretty to me.

• wow ! you look very pretty cute and attractive, i would say about your age that you look, somewhat near 25 or 26

• Wow to your response :) it definitely brought a smile! Thank you very much!!

• no prob im glad it made you smile :)

• Pretty, 34-38?

• Look good for your age maybe like a 7.5/10

• Very pretty and my guess is 24 xxxx

• Aww thank you Robert :) I wouldn't think I am 24 although I do feel it. Time is a weird thing - feel like the past 20 years were a blur. I'm happy in my skin (even if 40)! Have a beautiful evening!

• Omg wow your stunning. I can believe your a day older than your mid 20s.

I hope your okay and are happy? Xx

I hope you have a beautiful evening to. I hope we catch up soon xxx

• You look so fit I want you

• wow want to kiss on your cheeks

• I'm 46 and would guess you're mid-late 30's... and between average and above average... if your body is really nice, could easily kick you into the above average category. I'd take you out..

• I don't like your lower half.

• Oooo very sweet... and yer lookin' not above 30...

• Pretty pretty.

• Thank you. Thank you! :) :)

• you are pretty you look younger than 35 but I think ur age over 40 do u marry me?

• Appreciate your offer :P I'm loving being single atm so I'll have to turn down your offer! But thank you for taking the time to comment!

• You have a big chin :(

• The chin fits me - I'm very stubborn and completely loyal! My chin one of the things I hated most about my face, but I think it fits my personality. Thank you for commenting!

• Nice :D

What Girls Said 4

• You are a pretty woman and I bet you have an amazing smile. Your hair is so beautiful, by the way. ♥️♥️

• You look pretty and your age 23 maybe?

• Heheehee - I feel 23 but I'm 40 (will be 41 in August). Always curious to know what people see. I appreciate you commented :) Have a great day!

• Thank you and you are looking great

• You look beautiful, i will never have thought you were 40 :)

• Ugly and in your early 40s.

• Appreciate you taking the time to respond and for your honest answer. Hope you find someone else pretty today. :)

• @Trenhard_ and 2/10s too

• But lmao at dys