Am I too fat to be attractive?

Am I too fat to be attractive?Please be honest, but please also be nice without flattering me. I especially want to know about my belly. If it's relevant, I have been mildly anorexic, but that was a long time ago. My waist measures 27-27.5 inches. I just don't know how to have the waist I used to have. I have put on too much muscle in that area, and I also have too much belly fat. Fitness tips would be nice, but I mostly want to know if I am still attractive with this belly. I also do not mean to criticize anyone who is bigger than me. I used to think I was fat and was upset that my ribs were showing at the same time, so my opinion doesn't mean much. This is why I want a second opinion.

• Yes, you're very big.
  • No, just your belly is fat.
  • No, you're definitely not slim but not too fat.
  • You are not slim but not at all fat.
  • You are slim.
  • You are fit, curvy, or some other nice thing that is not slim or fat.
  • You are looking for attention.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can attribute any "yes, you are very big" opinions to sarcasm... so if I remove that percentage, and the percentage of people who think you are looking for attention, 97% of people consider you at least "not at all fat."

• Oh wow. Thank you for that.

What Guys Said 53

• You are NOT fat. The quality of the phot is shit, but your body is great. Stop worrying.

• I think you are in between. You got curves to a nice degree. Not fat and not slim. Be happy with your body.

• This is top quality Rate Me, very descriptive!

Voted "You are not slim but not at all fat." you are NOT fat! (and this is coming from the gag fitness freak that is brutally honest and gets fit shamed by fat sloots for being nicely honest, soo yeah, congrats!)

I mean, ya you have a lineup of Instagram hotties that could be considered torso goals to strive for, BUT YOU LOOK GREAT so no worries!!

• "You are looking for attention."

But I chose #D

• You are in no way fat as you call it.. in my view.. and any women that thinks she is fat should look at it another way.. just say to yourself there is more of me to love

• I would date you and I am picky so your in there

• You're not fat at all. Average, almost slim. You're fine, in the end.

• Girl no. Stop thinking your fat. Why do you say these things or think this way? You are in good shape. Perhaps tone it up if you want, but girl you aren't fat, oh and by the way there are good fats out there. Your joints and brain need fat to function.
    You are attractive with that belly, nutrition is important.

• You are NOT fat miss Anonymous but seems you struggle with weight and how you feel about yourself. Having been mild anorexic, I know because I had a girlfriend who was too, its something I hope you can overcome and not go back to.
    You are still attractive, you look real good actually but it doesn't matter what I say because its most important how you feel. Fitness tips, no, nutrition is probably more important.

• You certainy atr NOT fat. I think you are slim and in my book, that makes you perfect. 9/10

• This is the link to a BMI calculator website it tells you what your BMI is Depending on your weight and height. It should tell you what your wevht should be.

www.nhlbi.nih.gov/.../bmicalc.htm

• Thank you for the advice. I've tried that. I am very close to overweight.

• Where did you come up with the idea that you are fat? Your attractive cause your slim.

• You're hot. Voted F

• Why do you girls think you're fat? You're fine. Not too skinny, not too fat, just fine. Attractive, sexy whatever. Sheesh.

• Your shower looks just like mine. I better go check and see if you're in there!

• Lol:)

• How in the world you call that fat? You're prefect. Sexy and beautiful. I like your curves and rack. You're attractive

• You are unfit but not fat

• You seriously think you're fat? You need to get a new mirror or a new set of eyes. You ain't fat.

• No fat on you

• no fitness tips, but how about a mental tip. Love yourself, you look great!

• You kidding right?
    Your body looks fine and coordinated.

• you are no way near to be fat, you have a perfect body, in short you got a sexy body.

• Eh, I wouldn't call you fat or slim. You're in the middle.

• Your body isn't super slim but who cares. You look fine.

• You look good, I would date you!

• You're definantly not fat at all... And you're really pretty by the way...

• not too bad and little fat if that. Someone needs to eat more steak!

• Nice body but u need to lose fat alittle.

• Not fat, look okay to me.

• you are sexy

• No, you're far from fat and I think you know that. And why does your shorts look like it's painted on?

• Thank you for saying that I'm not fat, but I do worry about my weight and appearance. I am very near overweight by BMI. (I know that BMIs don't mean that much, but it is upsetting.) I did not realize that the shorts look that tight. I think it is because they are black, but I know they are too short. I wouldn't wear this in public. I just assumed that anyone responding to this question would think that there is a possibility of a picture of a girl not fully dressed in the description. I apologize that this has offended you though. I realize it is a bit vulgar.

• No worries, I wasn't offended actually. It's normal to worry about weight and appearance so you're not alone :)

• You aren't fat. Is a average-estándar body

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 12

• You have the perfect size to me.

• You're not even close to being fat. In fact you look to be at a nice healthy weight. Relax you're fine.

• I'm happy to see you're recovering well from your anorexia! You look great!

• Thank you. That's sweet. I should probably clarify I really wasn't ever that bad because I didn't get to the point where I was badly malnourished. I just had that mindset that I know would have led there because I was already too thin and getting thinner.

• you mad woman

• Wtf? Your body is my GOAL!! :p

• I'm so done with this site lol...

• Because of me? Don't go lol.

• I kinda struggled picking a choice but I'm sure that u look amazing!!!

• Are you anorexic?
    Because I don't know how that is considered fat at all.

• No, I'm not anorexic. I used to be anorexic but not to the point of looking malnourished. Sorry.

• Don't apologize, I'm just a tad concerned.
      You're really fine girl.

• Thank you for your concern. That's really very sweet:)

• You look very slim, you are not fat at all

• Oh god what is all that fat? You are obese!!

• Are you being sarcastic or serious?

• What do you think? You are skinny. I don't even know why you're asking this question.

• Okay. Sorry.

• You're not fat at all. However, being fat doesn't make a person unattractive. If a person is overweight but has a beautiful face, they are attractive. If they are slim but have an ugly face, they aren't attractive. So don't worry about it if your face looks good. You can get away with being bigger (which you're not anyway) because the face triumphs the body every time.

• That's not fat at all you are slim. If you want to see fat, watch "My 600 lb life" now that is fat, you are not.