Is this an okay hickey cover-up?

I have to go to work today and I'm a little nervous.
Is this an okay hickey cover-up?

• Yes!
  • No.
  • Ehh.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are some huge hickeys! Holy crap.

• yeah... my boyfriend went a little overboard

• Haha that's no fun. I think part of my problem is that I'm so pale so it shows up really easily

• Yeah and even a little one seems ridiculously dark. I'm the same way.

What Guys Said 13

• Why hide them? We are no fools, we know what's going on. We are all adults. Just say your boyfriend beat you up if you are too shy to say he loves you lol.

• Oh I know what everyone knows they are from and I dont mind smaller ones showing but those are really big. Plus I manage teenagers at work so I am attempting to still be a good role model.

• I dont think you should be ashamed of having sex at all, that is the last thing I am trying to communicate, I just think that in a work place that is not something that should be openly visible. I think its unprofessional. If someone noticed and asked or pointed it out I didn't lie, but I didn't want it openly visible to coworkers and patrons.

• That makes absolute sense. I was confused by the role model thing... Not everybody wants to wear their beliefs on their sleeve (or their neck in your case lol)

• LOL dam those are intense. I always ask people to give me hickies around the nipples or inner thigh. I think people do it for their own insecurities, so Iet gfs do it there.

• Well I asked for one on the neck because it feels so good but things got a little out of control. Lol.

• Still pretty obvious. Thats a bad one by the way. Damn, what have you been doing?

• I gave my boyfriend permission for one and he went a little overboard. He likes to give hickeys. Lol. I have more than that but they will all be covered with clothes.

• That much hickies

• OMG, those look like crime scene pics!

• Get a more respectful SO.

• Yeah. Why not.

• thats ok :) dont worry

• Make up maybe?

• That is make-up. a lot actually.

• Ohhh I didn't look at the other side. Yhh that's a big improvement. It's not something a person will comment on in my opinion

• Wow that's a Hickey? More like a monster bite

• that looks like a scare more than a hickey JS but yes it hides it pretty well. The first one if noticed can be mistaken just for veins or something and the second pic is almost gone. u good.

• Yeah

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• The bottom one is okay but the top ones are noooooot. Maybe you can try the trick where you put a pink or red blush lipstick under the concealer?

• Yeah i tried everything but that was the nest I could get, I was wearing a t-shirt so it covered the really bad parts.

• They're still pretty obvious to me but you might get away with it in different lighting maybe?

• Not really. Try wearing a turtle neck or something with a collar. In the mean time stop by the pharmacy and ask for something to help with the marks.

• I can't wear a turtleneck lifeguarding, I have to wear a t-shirt, but I also put my hair in braided pig tails so it was completely covered.

• @Asker, oh okay. cool

• Not the first one. But second yes. Those look painful.. Looked like you fell off a flight of stairs

• damn thats good hickey coverage! and those are big lmao!

• Well thank you and yeah I was very surprised when I looked in the mirror. lol.

• Damn girl u got wrecked. If that's what ur neck looks like I bet ur pussies in shreds.

• Wow you had sex with a wolf or what? The cover-up is fine

• the people on my staff wear bandaids 😂😂😂

Ponytails helps too!

• Yeah we had a guy wear a band aid the other day and everyone called him out on it! Lol! I put my hair in braided pigtails and that helped.

• Yeah same 😂

Awesome!!

• damn girl...

• It looks like you've been strangled. Hickeys happen in a time of passio. People that do it purposely to that extent are immature. The cover up isn't covering up very well. People will think it's faded finger marks.

• Well I can guarantee it was a moment of passion or else I would have stopped him, lol, and definitely not from being strangled.

• wear a scarf that's simple

• I can't when I'm lifeguarding or else I would.

• Also I feel like if I was a prude I wouldn't have the hickeys to begin with...

• hickeys is nothing I used to be really prude and it's the only things i allow my boyfriend to do. It's just hickeys

• Damn, did he use a vacuum cleaner on you? Those are some serious hickeys

• Holy shit, enough hickeys 😂😂

• The first one looks like bruises

• ummm yeah... I was 18 but managed to hide it from them. 15 is pretty young.

• Yes Ik plus it was summer so it wasn't like I was gonna walk around in pants, I was grounded for a few weeks