What do you think of my new dress and my hair and makeup with it?

What do you think of my new dress and my hair and makeup with it?

0|1
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Your hair is fine, your dress is fine, but good lord your lipstick/eyemakeup combo is really bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything is beautiful except the lipstick color.

0|1
    0|0
  • can't really see the dress b/c you are sitting?

0|1
    0|0
    • can't you?

• Show All
    • its pretty much tight fitted, like a pencil skirt. This is the only decent photo i actually have of me in the dress, others of me are where I've been laughing or with friends and my smile looks disgusting lol

• You're fabulous!
    Do you have natural curly hair?

0|0
    0|0
    • no, my natural hair is dead straight. I use the paul stafford chopstick curler to get the natural curls, and thankyou!

• Oh you lucker
      I have curly hair , I'm jealous of yours

• You look amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • Try new hair OP, dres is Hot

0|0
    0|0
  • very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice dress, nice hair and nice face and smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I say you are looking gorgeous and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is awesome! Wow! But the dress is shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look very beautiful and sexy as hell...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Gorgeous ensemble and your hair is beautiful! Work it

1|0
    0|0
  • Chill. Wear t-shirt with some jeans and get rid of the overdone hair a makeup. You're too beautiful to be so extra.

0|0
    0|0
    • it was for a party, I dont go out like that all the time haha. most of the time I wear tracksuits or poloshirts with jeans, but I still have overdone hair and makeup

• Trust me you have really cute features. You don't need that makeup girl lol. And if it was for a part I suppose it's nice. Personally I think short dresses that are flowy instead of tight look better.

• It's beautiful darling 😊😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Very lovely girl, good choices

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it but you might benift for choosing a different lipstick color. But ya know that my opinion not yours

0|0
    0|0
    • I normally go for pink lipsticks or a nude colour, however I went for a deep red because of my dress, I wanted it to match. I also have red earrings in and I don't know it felt wrong having any other colour than red lol

• Tolally not a bigge you go with what you feel comfortable with and like you go girl

• thankyou so much! you're lovely x

• Super sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love it!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Attention seeker! If you wanted an opinion on the dress you'd stand up.

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean? you can clearly see the dress and in the other photographs I look horrid. you can see it fits like a pencil skirt, is clearly all red with a diamante sweetheart neck- line. I don't know what difference it would make if i was stood up or sat down lol? The question was based more on my hair/makeup with the dress, if it went well and what I could do better to make myself look nicer.