Girls, can I wear a crop top if I am skinny with big boobs or would it look weird?

I am thinking of ordering a crop top online I have no way of trying this on so I am asking girls this. I am making this only for girls because at least one guy feels the need to ask me what my size is like it is any of his business.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You can! I think it's a hot look.

What Girls Said 7

• Try it on and see what you think. If you like it then go for it. If you're not a fan then pass.

• I'd have to see what kinda top it is to give you an honest opinion, but it will most likely be fine. Most on-line stores will let you return/exchange if you don't like the way it looks anyway.

• it might if it's loose on the bottom, if it's form fitting to your underbust then it'll look hot

• ^^ Yep. This.

I am super tall and slim, and (thanks to modern science lol) I have big girls... and, fitted crop tops just look absolutely beyond amazing on me.

I especially like long-sleeve crop tops. When I'm just hanging around the house and the kids are around, I'll layer one over a tank top / workout shirt. It's a good look. Great look.

• I'm a 95 pound girl that's probably nearing a D cup and I have a lot of crop tops. Go ahead!

• Eh I'm the exact same - go for it it looks great lol X

• That's perfect, that's almost like every mans dream.

• You would probably get a lot of attention.

• Let's be honest I am not going to dress like a nun to make other people happy

• So u didn't want an honest answer you just wanted validation. Ok, fair enough.

• No I just wanted tips on what styles to choose so I don't lift my arms and flash somebody. Like a longer crop top or a long sleeved crop top. Which I already got.