I feel so alone... advice?

People tell me wow you're so beautiful.. or I wish I had your curves.. you're so lucky!
I just don't feel like I am attractive.
Guys have almost never liked me back- I will think they are into me so I try to pursue them (talk to them, try to get to know them better, hang out) and things will go great and then all of a sudden they will say oh I actually don't feel anything... sorry for giving you mixed signals. I'm also still a virgin. I have a handful of friends.. and none of them are. They will all be talking about their boyfriends and how happy they are and I cannot relate at all. They ask me why I don't have a boyfriend and I honestly don't know.
I have never fit into one social group so I just kind of float around and talk to different groups but sometimes I feel like they don't want me there.
I feel like a loser to be honest.
Can you give me some advice... please.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to say why. There's so many possible reasons. It sounds like you must be at least average looking but probably above average. Maybe you're shy and that makes guys afraid to approach cuz they think if you're not talking to them then you must not be interested or must have a boyfriend. This is true with a lot of girls, especially if they're on the prettier side and shy. I think it's good not to attach yourself to a particular group, be above that and like everyone. Maybe you haven't found the right guy yet but you will. Don't be hard on yourself, your not a loser. We all have value and imperfections, accept them in yourself and others and learn to live with them. Don't lower your standards in order to get a boyfriend. Know what you're looking for and don't accept less. Expect to be treated with respect and respect others too. The right guy will come along and you'll be glad you waited. You're gonna be ok. Keep your principles.

Most Helpful Girl

• No need to feel like a loser! You lost, when you gave up! You're asking for advice, which means you're still fighting!
    I don't know, use the compliment shower to push you back on your feet and head out there and smile, meet people, and maybe make a move on someone you like.
    REMEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Be nice/respectful and stay true to yourself, then you'll find someone who takes you for who you are

What Guys Said 11

• No way of telling how attractive you are without seeing you, but I understand your problem. Nothing wrong at all with still being a virgin. Just because your friends are not is not a reason to worry about yourself.

I suspect you are trying too hard and that gives off vibes that can scare away guys. Try to concentrate on something else, like your studies or a hobby. Once you really stop thinking too much about getting into a relationship, they often happen.

• I feel exactly like you sometimes; I never had a girlfriend myself or have a girl return feelings herself; even in groups I feel like I do not belong but float along them. I gave up looking realizing no one every going to relate to me; I gave up in a way because their are other parts of my life I want to fully :3 I want to travel; but talking about it more will help, Im a good listener if you want to talk about it more

• Nah !
    You ain't loser
    Maybe your personality is kinda different though I can't say cause I don't know you
    But it's fine 👍
    Be awesome and you'll rock 😉

• Don't worry. Life isn't about having tons and tons of friends. Try to settle in with a handful and appreciate what you have. You aren't a loser, it's not a crime to be quiet😊

• Can I introduce you to my friend Kent?

• yeah im on the same place

• I can't say without seeing you but I'm sure you're pretty well and it's never so late.

• i have some personal advice.

• How old are you?

• People tell me wow, I'm so handsome, but to be honest I don't see it. What we both have is a major lack of self-confidence. I also just float around social groups feeling like I don't belong anywhere. Thank you for posting this, I've been feeling like I am the only one. I know you asked for some advice, but I think it helps to know there are similar people out there. I've recently tried meditation (Its not an easy thing to do), but try a beginner's guide to meditation.. It's helping me so far, maybe it can help you too

• you can hang out with me girl, then you'll never be alone again, and neither will i

What Girls Said 1

• Guurl I know how you feel ><
    I used to worry so much about that and I've felt the way you feel many times but don't worry it'll be okay :) I focused more on the things I liked, hobbies and stuff so maybe you should try to do the same, get your mind off of it and you'll feel better :)!
    It's okay to be a virgin, it's not a big deal babe xx