I want to look good for summer. How much do I need to change my body? Does anybody want to lose weight with me?

I have two months to fix my body. I wanna be skinny and toned by summer. How much work do I have? Do you have any recommendations on diet and exercise? **Does anyone want to try to diet & exercise with me so we can motivate each other?** Also I want a transformation like this girl (I want the type of progress she achieved):
(The last pic is of me)

Most Helpful Guy

• Agreed, don't think you NEED to do anything more.

If you want to, and since you asked, try...
    - Really limiting carbs such as pasta, breads, etc. No simple carbs either; complex carbs are better.
    - No refined or processed foods
    - lean meat/ protein
    - drink plenty of water, especially before meals

have some exercise routine (maybe 2-3 times a week) that includes some core and weight lifting (pushups perhaps, arms, back stuff) but ends with mostly doing cardio

Have a friend with a similar goal? Helps to motivate each other.

Still, you already look pretty great.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to do it with you

What Guys Said 28

• You're already hot, so you don't really need much change. But if you wanna get that girl's body, I'd say just cardio would do, since she's skinnier than you.

I prefer your body though.

• You look fine but there's nothing wrong with wanting to improve if you feel you need it. You're sexy, you don't need to do anything.

• The transformation really does not look like the same girl. Why didn't she take a picture of the same side with the tattoo, obviously.

I'm not sure if you can look like her as much as you want. She has a different body shape. But lets say about 1 year of consistent working out and shaping... you'll notice a huge difference.

• Same girl. I watched the video on Twitter. And I understand, but it's from the side and that's kinda how my body looks from the side. And thanks for the advice

• dont need to lose weight, you just need to weight train and tone up and this will also make you burn fat while adding some toning

i will work out with you and keep you accountable. i just started again last week!

i m also an ex trainer so i know enough to get a nice figure/physique

• Have you gotten girls big arm muscles?

• let me know if you're interested. i just got back from the gym =)

• nvm looks like you're not really lookin for accountability or help

• You don't really even need to lose weight. But 10 lbs could do something I guess.

• Yeah, if I lost 10 pounds I'd be so happy tbh

• How you should diet is give me a third of your food because I'm trying to gain like 10 pounds. :D But unless you're eating way more than normal you probably don't need to eat less, just do more physical activity.

Also you already look infinitely better than the first pic of that other girl, haha. It shouldn't be hard for you to get to the second pic if you become more physically active

• I wish I was trying to gain wait! And Thanks lol yea I wanna get to her shape

• But like seriously you're already hott looking so don't worry too much about it hahahaha.

• If you really wanna be skinny you should work out sweetheart. And don't go on diet. You need energy to do exercise. Or you'll bring something bad to yourself. You're already more than attractive. Its easy for you to work out. It won't take long time. And you may go on a diet if you really want to slim down fast

• Don't worry about how you look because you look wonderful. If you still want to tone up be healthy about it by eating healthy, lifting weights and doing cardio. Do not worry about looking a certain way by summer and make it a lifestyle change knowing the results do not always come right away.

• You have a killer body! You don't need to do anything at all! I'm not just saying that either, you look really sexy.

• Your body looks perfect already to me. I don't think you need to do anything.

• Huh... I could've sworn that was the "PHHHOTO" app.
    Anyway, I think you look amazing! ;)

• You don't need that type of transformation. Your body is already sexy.

• You need to loose weight and tone ip

• It looks normalishh

• You don't n

• In my opinion i don't think you need any more improvement, you look gooD!

• Lets go running then

• I doubt we even live in the same state😂

• I already got two people to do it couple times per week. Its fun, outdoors and good for motivation

• You already look good, if you tone up then 👌

• Your body isn't bad at all, it looks fine to me😊

• Your body is already fine honestly

• I think you look fine as is.

• You already look really good... I'd be interested in losing weight also tho if u wanna pm me

• i have suggestion but that are very personal.

• You're hot

• You are completely prepared for summertime!

• no need u are curvy if u want I will marry u *wink*

• I wouldn't say you to need to lose weight but if you could gain like 5 pounds or so of muscle and lose 5 pounds of fat you'd be good.

• What's an effective way to gain muscle?

• Pretty much going to a gym and doing squats, lunges, deadlifts, and bench press

• If you're the last pic, you're already doing really well! I'd suggest doing some weight training 3 days a week. Focus on squats.

• Okay thanks for the advice

• No prob. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• You look perfect. You don't need to do anything. You could exercise if you really wish to, but it isn't needed. Maybe just do a 30-60 minutes of exercise a day, and stay away from high calorie foods. Since you're thin already, it shouldn't be too difficult.

• Thanks for the advice 😊

• You're not even fat. Maybe 10 lbs I guess

• work out a lot, I don't think you'll be able to do it at time
    go on a diet don't eat much, just two lunch per day with no dessert or anything.
    Work out like 2 h p days