Are my eyes creepy? two different colored eyes?

Someone said my eyes are creepy.. one is green one is brown and it makes me insecure about if I am creepy or not.. please be honestAre my eyes creepy?..two different colored eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be friends with a girl who had one green and one blue eye. It was very distinct.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not creepy. I think its cool!

What Guys Said 14

• the eye color is different but not that noticeable. People will get used to it. Just look at dogs with different colored eyes poeple get used to it and love those dogs because they are different.

• Pretty eyes comes to mind, not creepy.

• You're not creepy it means that you're gonna develop superpowers one day. I'm jelly.

• I think it's cool. My favorite character in FFX has different eye colors.

• Not creepy at all

• looks the same to me

• lol this website cracks me up haha

• No, they look good to me!

• I think heterochromia in the eyes is such a unique feature. 100% NOT creepy

• I like it

• I see two identical, beautiful eyes. You are very pretty!

• Looks pretty bada$$ to be honest.

• nice green eyes

• Well if you are a chimera that is a bit creepy. You should check, it might be important one day.

What Girls Said 14

• You can barely even see it. Besides, no, it's not creepy.

• The difference isn't even that significant tbh.. But really I think it's interesting, doesn't make you look weird or creepy at all.

• You have heterochromia! I'm jealous! I actually love heterochromia like that. I have it where my iris' are a swirl of different colours but I always wanted one eye different from the other. Not creepy at all. Embrace your uniqueness!

• No, it's beautiful. Different colored eyes are always the most beautiful eyes.

• Not creepy. It's just too awesome for them to handle, and you need a better camera so people can see the difference better.

• I love it when people have two different colored eyes. It's amazing to look at.

• nope that's super cool actually

• That's cool ur eyes r so special 😊

• It makes you stand out (in a good way) ignore that person. :)

• That's a cool feature about you
    Be happy, girl!

• Yes I am horrified by them.

• Nah! They're not creepy at all!

• Of course not! They're lovely. My dad's eyes are of different colours as well, one is blue and the other one is green, and they're the coolest I've ever seen.

• Nope, I think it's cool! Makes you look unique. David Bowie had the same thing going on with his eyes, definitely don't be ashamed of that.