Do you look good in pictures with bright lights or is that bad lighting?

when i take a pic of my face and the sun is shining on it it highlights bad features and makes me look like a different person. example is taking a pic in front of the window with sun shining through. then adjusting the way the light hits my face makes me look better. but i heard people look better in natural lighting.

Do you look good when the sun hits your face for that kind of lighting or is that bad lighting for everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• That's bad lighting... good lighting is a lot of ambient light and the direct light isn't too intense. Having the sun on your face is bad lighting unless you're standing near something that reflects a lot of sunlight to provide ambient lighting as well. Otherwise it makes your features look too pronounced.

• that's basicly what I was asking

What Girls Said 1

• Yes that's what is goin on in my profile pic, the sun was shining and it just snowed

• sun isn't shining on your face bright like I mean tho

• Look at my pupils, right they aren't there

What Guys Said 1

• I look fine in either.