Is my back acne gross and should I hide or it's okay to be visible?

• It's okay to be visible
  • It's gross hide it

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you will find your ''Back Acne'' is likely a genetic condition called keratosis pilaris, Well, A mild version of it. It affects about 1/4 of the planet, So... You're not abnormal or anything,

I have it, Most of the guys i went to school with have it, Many girls i know have it.

Its actually a very common think for caucasian people to have. Dont worry, You can make it go down by like rubbing E45 into it, But, Unfortunately there is no cure as its genetic, You can make it go down a lot. (In 2 years myn went from all up my arms to literally just a small version of what you have now on your shoulder). So, You can make it recede and almost invisible if you treat it for a long time.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is nowhere near as bad as you're imagining it to be. In fact, it's not bad at all. I know how you feel I used to be the same way and when people finally saw it they were all like "What acne?" You've barely got anything, so you have nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 19

• That is nothing my freinds always get sun burnt by the sun so they have way worse scars on their backs.

• That's nothing, no need to hide it, it's not gross.

• That is not bad.

• I can barely see it if i'm honest... you really have nothing to worry about, honestly it's barely noticeable. I'm sure it'll go away in its own time but if you were really that worried about it you could always get cream to reduce the redness, however I don't think you need to do. that.

• That's not bad at all!! Although mine has cleared up, it used to look something like this...

www.clearskinstudy.com/.../Back-Acne.jpg

(this is a googled image, not one of me)

• Highly common. If it really bothers you, just put some makeup on it. But the majority of people really won't care about that. Upperback acne comes and goes in most adults

• Not bad at all. Won't be noticed unless the person gets a close look. No worries.

• I've seen much, much, worse. It's probably bad to you because you see it everyday. Your bacne is nothing.

• It's not bad. I've seen worse.

• Back acne is sexy as hell 😂

• i have he same problem if the person loves you he will not even notice

• Actually it's not as bad as mine. Do you have any recommendations?

• It's fine.

• Kinda gross now that I see it

• Baby... It's perfectly fine.. I really love this beauty of yours... Keep it like add it is...

• its okay to be visible.

• It's ok, no worries. A little more sun@tan will splash them away.

• It's fine, no worries. Some men show back and chest hair, that's gross and needs to be hidden. Not yours.

• wth first time i heard of back achne

What Girls Said 8

• lol no that s nthng

• It's ok

• I knew a girl whose back was worse than that.

• Nah it's not that bad at all, dw. :)

• doesn't look bad, dont worry about it

• It's okay
    Some people have shoulders like it's pizza

• It's gross hide it

• Omg I had the same prob in seventh and eighth grade but it went away, but left scars but they barely noticeable