Is it possible to get plastic surgery to take you from ugly to good looking?

So facially i look bad, Everything looks absolutely vile about my facial structure.

I was curious, Is it possible to get almost a complete facial reconstruction? Right now im about a 2/10 or 3/10 at best, Is it possible to get surgery and go up to a 7 or 8 / 10?

Ofcourse i wouldn't get this right now, As im 17, but, For when i turn 18 or 19 or so it would be something definitely worth doing.

Thank you.

• Yes you can do that
  • No you can't do that

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably aren't as ugly as you think. I'm not voting because I don't know what you look like. You could be completely fine with some messed up view of yourself. But I will say. That it's possible to look better. For example. You have a huge nose, you want it smaller. They make it small and bam you're a sexy beast. It could just be one thing"like your nose" and the rest will look great after. Getting you're entire face done could be really bad.
    t1.gstatic.com/images
    It's a disaster. He was attractive before he went and ruined himself. It's so dangerous too.

• But, the difference with me and him is he was attractive in the first place, my entire face is just fucked and asymmetrical

• Awww honey. I'm sorry. That is understandable I'd feel the same way. Just don't go over board if you do it. Don't ask the doctor to make you look like someone else. Just so you know though looks are not everything to everyone. I'd even date you know matter your looks because I fall for what's on the inside... and you might have a banging body. lol I'm saying that just to prove that there are people out there that look deeper.

• Date you if you were of legal age that is lol. I forgot you were so young.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's physically possible but I don't recommend it. Something simple is fine but really big reconstruction is not only expensive but can also be risky. A little mistake can lead to disaster. I don't think it's worth the risk and all the other suffering you will have to go through for some time.

What Girls Said 12

• yeah you can look like anything you want it's the 21st century. you can even make your skin lighter/darker. you can make yourself taller. change eye color. literally anything.
    but in the end of the day, you'll look at yourself in the mirror and wonder who's that person you see. okay for now you have low confident, but at least when you look at your reflection you'll see part of your family in you. maybe you have your father's eyes or your mother's smile. later when they're gone, you'll appreciate it more.
    i'd say think about it again, and if you decide to do it, don't over do it. if you have forward jaw then i think it's ok to do it, but other than that it's not necessary. how we look is part of our identity :)

• I appreciate what you're saying, And i like the refference to our parents, but, My parents are both pretty good looking, And i look nothing like them, I almost feel cheated that i didn't get their looks.

I get what you're saying, About being our identity, I guess its just an identity i do not want nor like.

• if you have asymmetrical parts on your face and it gets to the point where people stare and it really stands out, i'd say that's not normal and it's okay for you to have surgery.
      however, if it's just big nose or small eyes then you're fine. no need for surgery :)

• I don't believe you're ugly. Would you mind showing me your face? And perhaps you should wait until you're older if you ever do get it because a lot of people turn in to super attractive people after high school and the ones who don't wait and get surgery end up looking bad fron natural aging process after surgery.

• Sorry, Nothing personal i dont expect a positive reaction on it so its probably best i dont show you.

And, Im almost 18 in a couple months, I dont think im going to change much from now unfortunately.

• Just take my word for it my friend. Its bad.

And, I was looking into getting essentially my face completely restructured into someone average or attractive.

• I will never take your word for it because I don't want to believe anyone is ugly.

• There is nothing better than natural beauty (even if you are not attractive). I would really recommend you to NOT undergo surgery. I bet you're not that bad looking (I rather date someone who is not facially attractive than a guy who is fake and handsome).

Plus you're too young, wait and you'll bloom :)

Best wishes my friend

• Lol blue pill bs

• @Vncmc The lips seem different also, but he didn't need it..

• Maybe he had a nose job for an accident or sth I think the nose before was actually more aesthetic and it's bulbous now

• if you're gonna do it brazil or korea. choose an experienced surgeon. make sure you are prepared for possible side effects.

• Gl with the bill

• Yeah but your children will probably still be screwed.

• It can be done.

• what do you want? your nose reshaped? a sharper jawline? double-eyelid surgery? hairline lowering or forehead reduction?

• By the looks of things, All of the above.

• @Asker You rather spend $10,000 or more to get all the plastic surgeries that you want to get done and look fake instead of being how you are now. I could understand if you were in an accident, got burned, someone shot you, you got stabbedn medical condition etc. What if you do not end up liking how you look after any of the surgeries?

• @funny_strange_man , I find it hard to imagine I could look worse then how I do now.

• I always thought that's what people thought it was for

• Yes, but it will only change your appearance, not your genes.

• I know, I would be sure to not have kids to end my gene line, I am the last bloodline of my family, So i will end my bad dna with me.

• @JohnMike999 Im just being realistic.

• You are not being realistic, your appearance has nothing to do with your bloodline, getting married... etc

• There's not much that can't be changed these days regarding looks.

• But can an entire face be changed to literally look like a much better person?

• I don't want to look like a doll, just, not be deformed and gross.

• :/ if you really think it will make you feel better go for it but there are risks involved & a chance you might regret having the surgery done in the future.

• ugly to pretty no but ugly to average yes. You should go to Korea they are good with surgery

What Guys Said 6

• Yes you can do this. But If you procreate with someone you should tell them the kids are gonna be genetically unfortunate.

• I wouldn't pass my genes on, I would not like to bring another human being into this world with my shit DNA. Spare them my troubles.

I dont even think i would want to date, Literally just so i can go in public without people staring at me.

• I mean, I know people will still look at me, But, Its rather de-moralizing going in public and getting looked at nastily, The worst is when there is like groups of girls or something, And they ll like look at me then look at each other and laugh or something, Its just very disheartening and i can't keep going through that, Sometimes i just can't build myself up to go outside because of it.

Like i said, I dont want kids, I dont want a girlfriend or anything, I would never bring kids into the world with my genes and i would never expect a girl to put up with my vile face, that would be mean of me, But, i would just like to be able to go out and live normally and stuff.

• Man, I didn't think anyone else had it as hard as I did in public. I've experience all those things you just talked about.

Well between now and the surgery is a great time to develop a personality. Thats what I did. At least now when people get to know me and look past my appearance, I'm charming and funny.

• If you're actually 2/10, your deformed and should be getting facial reconstruction as part of your medical care.

• Part of my medical care? I don't know where you live, but here you don't get free cosmetic surgery just for being unfortunate and born ugly.

• One of my ears sticks forward more, one side of my jaw is round whilst the other side normal, and one eye is slight raised. It's fucking bad dude.

• Well, please don't take this as a definitive answer.

My guess is that the ear could be fixed fairly cheaply and easily as these things go. The jaw would have to be dealt with by either making both sides "round" through a cheap implant, or paring down the round one (expensive). The eye is very difficult to do anything about except for fantastically expensive reconstructive surgery. They might be able to conceal the issue by maybe adjusting the eyebrow or something. Overall, you don't sound like you're deformed, just less fortunate than some - and more fortunate than others of course.

I can understand how difficult this is to live with as an adolescent. All I can say is, until you can get this fixed, DO NOT allow this to define you. Get therapy, not because you're wrong to feel like you got the shitty end of the stick, but because it's easy to let other people get you down. While you're at it, take a look a Senator (U. S.) Kerry.

• Just wait till your hormones calm down. You will probably gain some self confidence and you won't even consider surgery anymore.

• Yeah, you probably can but work on being pretty on the inside more importantly.

• it is. Just look at some of the transformations done to women in south korea. The results can be astounding

• those are probably phony advertisements made by the cosmetic surgery industry in SA.

• Whenever I read something like that I always fact-check it on Snopes. com

• Yes.