Guys: whats your ideal female body?

What does ideal female looks like to you? Do you stick to that when choosing a date? Is look even that much important to you?

I see you all like petitw girls with small waist and big hips and nice boobs. *But* are you willing to date her if she isn't having the body you desire?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Short, skinny, small boobs, small round bum. They're my preferences.

Much more important is having a good personality.

What Guys Said 21

• Everyone has their own preference of course. I can tell you however that we are evolutionary wired to prefer women with good waist-to-hip ratio. (Bigger hips smaller waist) Since it signals good qualities for childbirth. Other than that just do the best with what you have :)

• There's not just one "ideal" female body. If you appreciate the female form like I do, one of the things that's so great is the variation of what looks really good. There's not just one way for the female body to look hot and attractive.

• If i see a girl i tend not to care really what she looks like, As long as she is nice i would want to be friends with her.

• a 6-10 with a fantastic personality that usually wears modest women's clothing.

• The one with a big brain and soft heart.

• Looks definitely matter, but so does personality.
    Exact measurements aren't strict and I'm a bit fluid that during dating. But my ideal is a petite girl with a thin waist, wide hips and a larger than normal ass for her size. Thighs that match, with perfectly formed calves. Perky B or C cups. Long hair. Soft skin.

Only constant between among eveymry girl I dated was thin waist, wide hips , soft skin, long hair.

• I do have an ideal female body in my head but I never wish to date!

• Ideal? Thin waist, wide hips, thick thighs, round, perky butt.

But no, i don't hold women to that standard. A pretty face is always a requirement, but as long as she is roughly average weight and healthy looking, then its no big deal.

• Hourglass figure, height between 1.75 -1.8 meters (5 feet 9 inches to 5 feet 11 inches), Big boobs and butt, light coloured skin.

• basically resembles hot instagram models you know? kinda petite, flat stomach.

• i tend to prefer women who are petite... so small waist, small butt, short... but im very fluid with what i find attractive... so i can just as easily be attracted to a girl taller than i am (although good luck to the man trying to convince a taller girl to date them, lol). What i do have though are some deal breakers in which if the person has this, i probably won't date them. Those things include being too overweight, or not taking care of your skin.

• 5'9 or above
    Skinny
    Big boobs
    big ass

I mean I know chicks like that but like do I stick to it when I bang em, 50-50sh maybe? Other chicks I don't stick this on are hot too doe. Js and looks are important cos u can't bang personality OP

• a little booty and a little breast and a nice smile and nice eyes , she get the keys to my nissan truck , for sure

• Under 5'5", between 95lbs and 130lbs, somewhere in the 32-25-36 range, though some variation is fine. Light color eyes, blue is my favorite. Between C and DD cup size. Blonde hair.

• 5'4 , small tits, small rounded ass, average pussy lips, average face, humor, eduaction, being normal to situation, dont be bitchy.

• It just has to work.

• Boobs and ass are important to a point, but that's not everything.

• babyface
    cute
    nice eyes
    full Feminine

• Slim, pretty and big tits. Friendly personality

• Big tits. Big ass. Wide Hips. Hourglass shape.

• Certainly not some fat bonanza, a woman who is slim but athletic and has nice tits and boobs and has reasonably long hair. Hate women with too short hair. Women should have a certain amount of hair.

• Hey you forgot to correct a typo: Women should have an amount of hair they want to*

• No typo, women with not enough hair are not attractive.

• Its okay if you dont find them attractive, but that "should have" is not