What do you think of when you see these?

I get bored and so i do this stuff. Which is the one you like best? I have done much more, this is just some.What do you think of when you see these?

Sorry for the ugly face XD

Yes it's just makeup. I want to become better to become either a makeup artist or just a regular artist. ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Thats for Halloween only why do it now?

• Ok so, I get very bored since I'm homeschooled and have nothing to do after school, and I have lots of makeup which people have given me over years, which I hardly ever wear, and I have been drawing a lot longer than I have been doing this, I just tried somthing new and so now I'm looking in to becoming either a makeup artist, or even just an artist on general. I'm just practicing, I want to become better, I have done lots of other stuff as well like full face paint on my siblings as well (they wanted to be tigers). So I'm just practicing for when I'm older, bc I would love to do this kind of stuff with my life

• You are very welcome 👍

• The heart thing is kind of cute, but the others are kind of red flag-ish. Y'know, the kind of "run away now" vibe. I know you're not like that but that's the image it gives off :)

• You're cute, but all of that stuff makes it seem like you've got self-esteem issues or depression, and that can be offputting.

• Haha yeah sorry. I use to be in bad depression, got myself out of it for the most part tho. It's just something i like doing, exorcising when I get VERY bored. I mostly draw tho

• The ones with the slashed neck makeup look pretty good, I'm guessing you wanna do makeup for films or just a makeup artist in general?

• Yes actually!! Finally someone gets me!!
      Why is it so bad for me to practice like this?

• Hahaha that's awesome!!! My mother is use to me doing this stuff.. Never been able to scar you, but I did do something to my wrist (I think it was) and she thought I cut myself.

• You're a good person and a nice pretty girl, I think all your makeup and style is pretty cool, keeping doing that and don't change your mind, and ignore all the bad comments, you know you are pretty enough not ugly at all. 😊

When I saw threse pictues, I just saw a beautiful girl try to be cool and she done a good job. You know you can be special not just normal. 😉

• I thought: Poor puppy

• I think "Creepy". I would stay away.

• Nahhhhhh

• The hearts and very cute. The others are scary.

• Looks like you like horror makeup

• Nice and mysterious

• I think the person who made this has an appreciation to death.

• photoshop lol

• "They need a hobby that is more than some Tim Burton extras shit"

Inb4 fucking weirdo
    Inb4 pussy don't won't none

• The same as those who slit their wrists wrong. Attention seeker, desperate. You ACT like you don't care what anyone thinks yet you do now more than ever and you want recognition for your "art" as well.

• Oook sorry! But it's just 9 years being homeschooled and 8 not being able to see your old friends at all so you lose contact with them.. I have gotten VERY bored at times and so I draw or even do something like waist makeup (since I don't wear it hardly ever) just to pass time. I'm not looking for attention nor am I desperate. And I do care, a lot actually. This is something I want to start doing WITH my like, I want to become a makeup artist or an artist in general, I'm working on becoming much better. So why can't I practice like this with what I got? What's the harm?

• What is wrong with wanting attention? And she was just sharing her photos so what harm will that cause? And if someone does want attention and has Low self esteem why would you just call them desperate? Do you really want to lower someone's self esteem? Anyway I liked her art and people that slit their wrists are doing it to feel control when there life feels out of control usually not for attention ANY psychologist will tell you.

• Thank you so much @pinkkitten4188 ❀ means a lot and agree so much with you

• I think somebody wants attention. Don't worry, I'll pay attention to you.

• Girl you scady...

• Exactly what a scary person would say!
      Jk :P

Well you're pretty darn good at it. Hope you're able to catch up one day

• Haha yeah.. Behind these beautiful blue eyes is a syco Killer XD lmao
      Thanks
      ^_^

• when I see such pics I generally report them :(

• I'm sorry but again it's just 9 years being homeschooled and 8 not being able to see your old friends at all so you lose contact with them.. I have gotten VERY bored at times and so I draw out even so something like waist makeup (since I don't wear it hardly ever) just to pass time

• i think she gonna kill her self soon. a horror killing.

• Umm... No.. I'm not gonna kill myself XD.
      It's just something I do when I get bored. When I get older I wanna become a makeup artist or in general an artist. So I practice and I'm taking my first art class every right now, so I'm working on becoming better also.

• what means not a real blood? its a makeup? omg awesome art.

• Yes it's makeup. I thought I said that in my context, I will have to go back up and look lol.
      Thanks

• how pathetic they are

• Like how if I may ask? And please DON'T be so rude..
      Again, I'm working on becoming better, I'm taking my very first art class right now, and I want to do this with my life

• I've been there,, but now i take it out on people than myself, no point in hurting myself when it's usually people who cause these problems in the first place so take it out on the person who caused the problem

• I... Can't really do that.. I can't even hurt the guy who hurt me... Twice.. I have a big heart that gets in the way.. Soo.. Yeah.. But I don't hurt myself, anymore, I just like playing with makeup some times

• than here are your choices forgive and move
      or do what I tell you and get closure, a human being needs closure too finally move on, that's why when they use to stone people to death the first person that threw the stone would be the person that the crime was done too or the family, too me it's a better system than what we have now cause so many people don't have closure, so they start to do crazy things, and slash out on innocent people instead of taking it out on the person who did it, a lot of my gay and lesbian friends never got closure for being raped so they took it out on other people and i can still see it in there eyes today im not dumb human beings need closure I can also speak for myself also i need closure in certain things and i plan on getting it done but just gotta wait for the right time

• Awwwe. Smart words!!! Thanks!!

• i think its another freak of society who likes blood

• No. Just have the hobby of killing people who disrespect me and wearing there blood for fun. So sure, "likes blood" 😉

• I thank God that I never suffered that level of teen angst, so of all the embarrassing things to look back on, at least pics like that aren't in there.

• ...
      Yes I'm a fucked up child... Ik that..
      But I want to become a makeup artist one day, or just a regular artist

• nothing wrong with that. it's a decent job, pays well, and takes skill and hard work (things too many people avoid developing).
      I'm just... not a fan of the examples.

• Yeah I understand.. Sorry.. And I'm trying my damnedest to improve a lot. And I have, still working on getting better tho. First I was just into drawing, until I found out I'm pretty good with face stuff as well

• They look awesome... a little fucking creepy... but cool in a morbid way XD

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8