Guys, how do you understand you're a handsome/attractive guy?

Just curious, except self judgement in the mirror, how do you know it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No guy (or girl) likes everything about themselves. You just find your least crappy features and play them up loud and proud. Work with what you got

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 12

• I just know im a hideous foul demon like looking creatures and just hopes a succubus notices me someday, lol

But seriously though, there is no absolute answer to anything involving beauty or attractivness of any kind. Since people have such wide variety of taste you should more than anything just be yourself, dress or go for the style you like yourself, be it your hair, beard, clothes or whatever. Cause at least if someone desire you, they would desire an honest form of you. Where they wound find you attractive the way you are, which makes it easier too no doubt to be more happy about yourself as well, but I think regardless again that you shouldn't have to conform to society standards of any kind. Just be real to yourself is all that really matters.

• This is a good point you raise because i think it's quite hard for a guy to be able to tell as not many women complement men the way we would to them. I think the best way to judge is by how much female attention you get. How many girls are friends with you etc and how many girls smile and make eye contact with you when you are walking past them. Even this is not a perfect way of knowing as some girls are just really friendly this way. Unfortunately they are very discrete about it all, I was oblivious a girl in work liked me until one of her friends told me after a couple of months lol.

• On the other note, if you are too hot, girls will be intimidated by you. So ya they are very discrete.

• Yeah this is true as well but I think if you are a very attractive man you can tell without female attention and by looking in the mirror. I suppose in a way you can also compare yourself with celebrities and other people as well. I see myself as very average looking if i'm honest.

• When people are attracted to you, means you're attractive!

• Attractiveness is subjective. But, if you want to know if you're handsome/attractive in general, see if you get called that a lot. If lots of girls or guys tell you that you're attractive then, you are. Otherwise, you may be average (more likely) or below average (less likely).

• I don't spend much time looking at myself in a mirror... It's basically the reaction I get from women. If they're always staring at me like a piece of meet, talking about how tall, hot, sexy, etc. I am with their friends, flirting with me, complimenting me, other dudes are noticing them drolling over me and laughing at the spectacle, etc. Then I think it's fair to assume I'm attractive...

• umm women can stare at you if are weird too, right?

• " the jaw drop, mesmerized neck snapping stare " is it really so common in real life... lol

• For me it is... Shit happens a lot...

• When you attract attention from the opposite sex and when people from both genders give you genuine compliments.

• How do you define genuine compliment?

• You could just tell by the way they say it. When they deliver the compliment, you know it's genuine when it's not forced and they have a sincere tone to their voice.

• I know girls like my eyes and my self-esteem

• I repeatedly tell myself like a self-help tape.

• Never know anything. Be yourself.

• You can't :P, I thought I was an ugly mofo until last year when a lot of girls started flirting with me and 'so and so' thought I was rather attractive.

• Did u build your muscles ;) ;)

• I did actually, started hitting the Gym every day (for the first two months- then kinda got lazy and took two months off lol)

• by the amount of girls i dated, the amount of gitls that flirt/look at me , abd well i know im handsome lol, and girls say i am too, so there u go

• You dont, it took me 19 years to figure out I was actually good looking. Girls never told me, the only people that would tell me I was handsome were my mom and her friends. Then one day I decided to get a rating online and most girls rated me between an 8 and 9 which was really shocking because thats super good looking. I mean I never struggled with women, so it makes sense, but I just assumed they liked me for another reason, I never thought I was that good looking. Figures, women basically need compliments in order to survive, and yet I go my entire life without being told by a woman "You are hot" and I am fine, weird how that works.

• Do u really believe in online rating? You can make yourself attractive by picking some your good picture with editing.

• That is true, but I purposely didn't do that. I wasn't trying to pretend to be hot, I was trying to figure out how good looking I was. It wouldn't benefit me to pick my best pictures, cause that would be bad. So I picked average pictures. I also talked with a lot of people on chat roulette and Skype who told me I looked good, so thats where most of the confirmation came from.

• Thanks for the honest opinion :D :D