Really bored at work. So which is worse, an absence of boobs or absence of ass (pear or apple shape)?

Very slow day at work today lol

*INSECURE WOMEN/PC MEN ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!*

So which do you consider to be worse looking? Small boobs and big butt, or small butt and big boobs?

Pear shape: bottom heavy. CAN BE ANY SIZE. Smaller bust and upper body than butt/hips/legs. Usually accompanied by small/defined waist as well.

Apple shape: top heavy. CAN BE ANY SIZE. Larger bust and upper body than butt/hips/legs. Usually with a wide/not defined waist.

I personally think big boobs look better. But a flat butt looks worse. So it's a very tough decision lol
"I like my women BBW" - Drake.

You lucky hourglass women! :x

• Pear shape is worse. Small/flat chest and big butt.Really bored at work. So which is worse, an absence of boobs or absence of ass (pear or apple shape)?
  • Apple shape is worse. Flat/small butt and big boobs.Really bored at work. So which is worse, an absence of boobs or absence of ass (pear or apple shape)?
Interesting that women think flat butt is worse than flat chest, men are not as divided. About even.

Most Helpful Guy

• So you ask. The ultimate conundrum. The site where for whatever reason, dudes like small butts and size -a (inverted) tits 😂

• Lmao, you'd be surprised by these responses!

• sorry, i forgo to clarify. the site where dudes like small butts and small tits, but will suck up to anyone in pink. where a 300lb chick looks like america's next top model and kate upton looks like a pile of shit who got put in a blender

• I don't find Kate Upton to be that attractive honestly.

But I agree with everything else lol That's why I tell people, don't listen to these folk. Very rare will you find a man who likes small boobs.

Most Helpful Girl

• well i think apple shaped is actually worse. don't they say that the more fat your carry around the waist the higher your chance for diabetes gets? something like that don't quote me.
    but that aside, pear shapes are better. :V i like that dip in the waist that flares out to hips. it just looks and feels nice.

What Guys Said 14

• The type to suck you dry then eat some lunch with you ;) lol
    Big butt small boobs looks better because I'm an ass man lol

• Nice ass with perky boobs (even As) is sexy... Big sagging boobs and sponge bob square pants is not attractive at all...

• Not all big boobs sag though! Lol

• I didn't say all big boobs sag... I said big saggy boobs and sponge bob square pants is not attractive... Gravity catches up with all girls sooner or later though...

• Boobs could always be enhanced.

• Apple shape is worse. Flat/small butt and big boobs.

• I prefer the pear shape more, can't compromise with ass.

• No but is worse.

• Enhanced boobs are not great. I'd take big boobs and no ass any day. A woman's ass is curved when she's bent over no matter how flat it is when she's standing up straight.

• Absense of boobs lol big turn off

• I mean if you didn't have an ass that might make going to the bathroom pretty hard so i pick that :p

• im morer of a but man myself :)

• boobs are more important :) (for me)

• both you want to get a a man you gotta have an ass and boobs

• Well, that means 91% are screwed because hourglass with both are rare. Unless you're OK with big chicks, then skinny women are fucked lol

• why not 92%? haha. Actually I like short fit girls with nice tits and smooth pussy, and its nice if she has a good job and drives a good car

• First one is worse.

• A woman needs ass boobs are a bonus

What Girls Said 10

• Dayum girlie.. I would take my somewhat flat chest anyday lol I got to have a booty

*shakes bum*

• To be honest with you, a better face would be the best option, in my opinion. I know that that wasn't in your choices but I just wanted to go with that. 😛

• I don't have a butt, but I have big... ish boobs. But I also have a defined waist, so I'm not an apple shape. But also in definition then not a pear shape.

Apart from my lack of butt I generally like how girls look when they have the similar shape to mine. I don't know I like defined waists on ladies.

So apple shape is worse, out of the two.

Dunno why I had to explain my own figure 😂

• Peat shape is awesome. I wish I was pear shape.

• I will take my flat chest and go goes I cannot ever picture not having an ass.

• Still team boob lol

• The second option. Pear shape is much hotter in my opinion. Iggy Azalea for example: small boobs and big bootay and I think it looks good.

• TBH if you're an apple you can work to get a bigger ass but you can't do excersize to get s bigger butt lol
    But then again with an apple u don't have a waist either so... lol
    Actually satin. that I know people who are like 40-24-36 lol

• Why did you choose the most unflattering picture of kate upton? You could rep girls with big boobs and a smaller ass with one of her more flattering photos.

• Chill. It's what came up on Google. Lol She's got nice boobs, but the rest of her body is ehhhh. Not ideal in my opinion.

Use your own example if it bothers you that much.
      -____-

• No ass all the way