Am I the only one who doesn't see the guy in supernatural as that good looking?

Liked the series, the actor's name is Jensen ackles, he is of course handsome but I don't see how he is out of the ordinary good looking

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH8dZ5TxIyUPowHSLJZmU3oBdC8ny2n1i1YUCzOeoL0whs6BJ_jA

I didn't know till like a week back but people on the internet are crazy for him I was kinda surprised tbh

• He is ridiculously good looking
  • He is a little overrated
  • He is everyday handsome but not great lookinf
Votes and opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• He is very attractive

• Holy shit even a hottie like you finds him

• I'll just rate him out of 10 I think I have learnt the art of ratjng people ur a 7.5 if ur eyes were of colour u would be goddess material

• I don't want colored eyes lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• By male model/hollywood standards there are probably better looking guys but overall he's definitely above average. Part of his appeal probably has to do with his personality or the personality of the character he plays. Girls will create a fantasy version of him based on who he plays on tv. Think Ryan Gosling and the Notebook.

Also Im assuming he tall with a good physique which are also likely to affect his attractiveness.

• He is not tall only 5'11-6'

• "Part of his appeal probably has to do with his personality or the personality of the character he plays." I believe that makes the difference between a very handsome guy and an above average actor.

• Yeah his character is quite chill

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know wtf you're talking about cause Dean a. k. a Jensen is making it rain right now as I type... CAN I HAVE A MOP PLZ? but that's your prerogative I'm not complaining doll face!

• I am pretty sure I would look at par with him if it wasn't for the lighting and time and money he has to look his best

• Bruh everyone has their own preference.. What I find beautiful other's will not. You shouldn't be so concerned with how people view u as. And Suhail and Jakhir wouldn't want their private thing's posted all around sorry. just cause ur Indian it doesn't make u undesirable! Suhail is the male version of me meaning he finds beauty in everything... not just eurocentric features... I know that's what ur basically asking.

• Oh i am better looking than most men of all races race is overrated, like I said before my features are similar to Marcello Alvarez and even a bit like the Indian guy I postwd. I have been told on both but I see tons of good looking men too even better so I am curious for improvement

• No... He's attractive lol

• He is but not out of the world attractive in my opinion

• That guy is ugly, so not a big deal, height and body structure is just a cope made by tall ugly burly men to feel better about themselves it makes u commanding but not necessarily attractive I am 5'11 with a good build myself and I would be intimidated by a 5'6-7 guy like zayn Malik who is scrawny but looks so good

• ^.^ holy ball sack did u just say zayn Malik lmao I just commented back at him WTF

• it's those green eyes mate

• I doubt it dicapri's got green eyes and hrithik roshan has green eyes, he's got greenish brown eyes in motion it won't even be strikingly visible, even Jon Hamm has it but he is handsome because of his jaw and no one talks of his eyes

• He is definitely a 9/10 face wise and 10/10 body wise by any standard

• And Jensen's eyes are uneven, narrow set and too round for his eyes to be his usp if anything that's probably the only reason he is not ridiculously handsome because everything else is fine

• tbh he's pretty good looking, though the characters actors play also subconsciously alter attractiveness

• I've always liked him. First time I saw him was when he played Eric on Days of Our Lives back in the late 90s and I've thought he was hot then and I still think he's hot.

• I think he is very attractive and used to crush on him when I watch supernatural but then I became a Sam fan.

• He is handsome and heof kind reminds me of my boyfriend, But truthfully I am more attracted to Jared.

• Uh, he's very good looking.

• Pretty damn hot... and funny

• I don't find him at all really THAT good looking

• And now I am gonna spoil it for you look at the pic of voyeurthetics zayn kinda looks like him just with brown eyes xD they both got the lashes too lol

• Yes especially when he was younger aha 😆

• OMG how could you not find him the most attractive guy ever

• Because who was Matt bomer

• I think he's ugly af

• No he is not he is better looking than at least 98% of the men

• No but he is not hott in my eyes

• THEY'RE SEXY! ALL OF THEM!

What Guys Said 4

• You crazy dude, they both are fking too much good looking.

• You know we set standards based on how we look ourselves

• Matt bomer and Siddharth malhotra are the best looking men

• If u lost face and body fat u would be better looking than Jensen SRS. How tall are you?

• My girlfriend goes between the two. One episode deans her favourite next it's sam

• He isn't ridiculously good looking! But if he was keen I would go there ;) :P

• as a guy.. that man is ridiculously good looking.

• U probably haven't heard of Matt bomer and Ian sommerhalder and David gandy and Siddharth malhotra and hrithik roshan and Joe manganiello and Channing tatum and prime Johnny depp and zayn malik.