Girls, Girls am I ugly?

Girls, Girls am I ugly ?

I've only had about 3 dates , about to turn 25 never had a girlfriend. I've just got to the point of not even looking at women anymore , cause I hate always being told yuck red head and always hear the tall dark and handsome only qualify

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? No your plenty good looking

What Girls Said 11

• You're not a bad looking guy to be honest. Personally I like men with long dark hair though.
    Ugh I hate how redheads get so much hate. It's not right.
    Just believe in yourself. Concentrate on your good qualities and I'm sure you'll do good enough :)

• See that's why I mean most girls like Dark haired guys

• If you're a female who stands out your hot , if you're a male and stand out you do hopeless with females as the saying goes :/

• Dude, that's not even remotely true. I am specifically attracted to unique men. They;'re attractive because they are special. Cute redheads are unicorns you should be happy.

• you look alike the boyfriend of someone i know. anyway, you're not ugly. You're not necessarly my type physically, but if i liked you personality and you made me laugh I would have dated you in no time

• not again. u posted this question last week

• You can always get a girlfriend from USA or Ireland...

• no you are very good looking

• Aren't you satisfied with a "no, you aren't"? Why keep questioning. You want us to call you ugly, yeah?

• You again... No you're not ugly

• Tbh I don't find you attractive. 1.5/10. Sorry man.

• You are not physically unattractive, on contrary.
    However, I remember your attitude and it is not attractive.

• yes your ugly at least your face (what is the more important )
    Your body unless face is ok

• Insecurity is a way larger cause of being forever alone than ugliness. You're not ugly and I've seen way uglier guys with gorgeous girls, just because of their behavior.

Your hair is rather ugly though, I'd change it if I were you.

• What's wrong with my hair?

• I'm shocking with hair styles lol , probms right