Girls, Am I too ugly for dating?

I don't get it , I went on tinder didn't get 1 match in a week , did a dating website never had a response , from past experience I've always seem girls go for guys who have dark hair and brown eyes etc. I'm fit muscular just completed a degree in economics just stared a post grad in business law , work 20-25 hours a week while studying and keep fit n healthy. I'm so down to earth easy to talk to... Il talk to anyone I never snob anyone off, yet I've only had about 3 dates and I'm about to turn 25. I'm at point where I don't even glance at women cause it hurts when you never get noticed or even considered.

Girls, Am I too ugly for dating ?

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Lol. girls on Tinder must be stupid :D I can rate your appearence 10.
    Maybe because I have a fetish for blond and blue eyes, dont worry you rock. Dating sites are full of fools, dont waste your time there. :)

• Thanks :) I don't get it I' get told I have nice eyes high check bones chisels jawline , I have 49 inch chest big arms big shoulders , completed a difficult degree ( which I enjoy) yet never even have a girl interested

• they are blind :D

• Ypu look supertive😀

• Not ugly at all, every one deserves love
    Nobody's too ugly to date

• No. What makes you think you're ugly. Go outside and meet people.

• Honestly speaking for myself, in the first photo you look gay. i wouldn't go as far as to say that you're ugly because you aren't ugly AT ALL you're cute but you aren't like "omg so hot i would do anything to touch you" . I would date you. You've got to search futher! Don't give up! stop doing online dating it never works out no matter how attractive you are! Try meeting girls from friends/cousins or try going to bars and flirting with girls! The more confident the better. Really though don't get discouraged you seem like a really cool, nice man. I'm 100% sure you'll find the one someday. Good luck 😊

• I accutaly LOL'd at that first comment

• I'm glad it made you laugh ! Don't worry about it though the only reason i thought you lookd gay as because of the slight duckface.

• I do have a feminine features, high check bones and jawline , but that's because of Swedish heritage