If a guy was 6'1 and fat with a head this big and a very deep voice and shouted at you how scared would you be?

Second last to the left man in orange top and he shouts a lot.

And mind you the leftmost guy is already quite a big guy lol

• I would piss my pants if this happened in real
  • I would run away for sure
  • Meh, I am more intimidating
  • I would just try to control my laughter
And it's funny how small the leftmost guy's face looks he's actually got a pretty big face compared to non bobble heads lol
Votes and opinions, I honestly nearly fell off my chair imagining myself bumping into anu Malik (the guy in question) by mostake, the left most guy himself is 6' tall with a big endomorph body and looks like a kid next to him lol

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like when people yell/get mad at me period. So yea I'd be a little scared I suppose.

• Imagine a head that big shouting at you and then he jumps at you to threaten you if the argument got heated up

• Hahaha that's the first time I've gotten that ( looking like PC) but thanks.

• It's the lips

What Guys Said 1

• His face doesn't look scary and 6'1 isn't that big.

• Can we safely say his head dominates the leftmost guy big time?

• So he's basically just the same size as those boyband kids with a frame that is filled up lol

• I don't get it how but they all look so much bigger on camera or on stage