How do I look since I've lost weight?

I never post body pictures on the internet for I do not trust it. :P Before I felt like no matter how I took a picture of myself, I looked bad. Now I'm actually feeling pretty with my pictures.

picture from 5 months ago (at 150-155 pounds)
How do I look since I've lost weight?
One I took a day or 2 ago.(At 132.0 pounds) I did edit the lighting in this one but even when I tried doing that, I couldn't make my skin show more details. :'( I'm way to pale for cameras. My mom even asked me to edit this picture for her, so I didn't look blinding white. Yet I had already edit the best I could to make it harder. :'(

• See no difference
  • Great improvement!
This one has the same face expression.
http://i.imgur.com/kH4TsYg.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Much better. Your nutrition and your exercise routine both have a HUGE impact on your skin ! It's cleared up and your face has become slimmer !

Well don !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Your cheeks looks less chubbier, I do notice a difference. You are such a cutie pie. ♥️

What Guys Said 31

• definitely hard to tell how you've lost body weight since we can't see an actual body, but i can definitely see the improvement in confidence on the second picture.
    First one looked like "meh"...
    and the second looked like "hell yea"

• damn. looking good.

• You cheeks and neck have come in a little, Jawline is more defined which makes you look younger. I imagine the 20lb's has mostly come off your body. Good achievement.

• Your face does look slightly leaner but it's hard to tell because of the difference in facial expression. Either way congrats on dropping like 20lb

• You look great! Good job and keep it up

• I clicked B, but the improvement is that you seem to have a much smoother complexion. I see no difference in terms of weight.

Also, there's no such thing as too pale for the camera.

• Damn!.. I didn't realize that gamer girls! Could look that awesome...

• Lookin good!

• you look good in both, but the difference is minor. you didn't have a chubby face before

• Before I looked too fat in the face to do a good smile. Which is why in my new one I'm actually smiling. :D

• Keep it up! 😉

• Looking cute as hell, Love those chompers!

• Lol same?

• Your skin appears to look a lot healthier, that's about all I can notice.

• you look pretty good.

• Looking good and you a very pretty.

• Your cheeks are leas chubby, keep it up 👍

• Looks good

• slight difference in your face, most of the difference is probably in your body but you're too shy to take a full body pic. :-P

• what happened? why you lost your weight?

• Well done! 5 years of age away, and become beauty.

• Skin looks much healthier. Nice glow you got going on. Great work.

• The glow might be due to the flash. Since my skin tends to blind cameras if a flash goes off.

• Stop being humble. You earned the right to be a bit cocky. You got a nice glow. Goodwork

• I honestly don't see much of a physical difference. You do look a lot happier though

• I see a difference, but the main difference is that you're smiling in the 2nd picture.

• Just saw the update. Yeah I see some difference. Pretty. :)

• You look good

• I'm going to answer anonymously because my identity is irrelevant. I must say you have a very natural pretty face. Your teeth seem straight too so you've got a nice smile. Yet, you have still plenty potential to improve your appearance.

Hair: It may be your natural hair, but it doesn't look like you take care of it enough. I would say different hair would suit you better, putting you from average to a "pretty cute level". I'm not an expert, but I know girls who had hair like you do, and once they started taking care of it they looked amazing.

Eyebrows: They look a bit weird. Again, I'm not an expert but there are ways of getting them to look better.

Skin: You almost have no acne, but it could still be better. There are plenty products that could help you (and diet is important too).

I can't see your body in these pictures but you can probably still improve there too. From what I see, you can definitely get to "Super Hot" in a matter of 2 or 3 years, I'm serious. Be patient, but motivated, because you actually have a very pretty face and plenty potential (I was surprised).

• My hair seems to be multi colored. Some lighting it looks like a dark blonde, in pictures it looks a light brown, and other times it looks reddish.

I used to dye my hair an auburn red but that became expensive since it takes 3 boxes of hair dye to cover my whole hair.

They mostly look weird since I had to raise my eyebrows so one of my eyes wouldn't look more closed than the other. I still can't figure out why it does that.

• My crazyness seems to keep them away. :D

• I seriously doubt that :)

• Yeah looks like a great improvement to me!! Rock!

• Eh so so... for a gamer gal yer not ugly... but yer definitely not a sexbomb... just average... if ya did some tannin' then yer gonna improve... go out more often if yer livin' in South US... it's sunny so yer gonna get tanned...

• Where is body

• I do not trust body pictures on the internet. It's something private that only my boyfriend gets to see.

• @ichot I might once I get my body to look the way I want it to be and then show one from before.

Even with clothes not sure how my boyfriend would feel about that.

• Then keep yourself in lock & keys lmao

• whoa its my first time seeing you ever

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I see no difference - you looked great before too, except your hair is a little frizzier that day or the lighting is different.

• yupp i can see in your face:)

• I see no difference in your facial features but by our hair looks better now