Do I have short legs, or proportional? (with pic)?

Do I have short legs, or proportional? (with pic)?
height: 5"4
inseam: 29.5'

yeah i am 'little' chubby, but I was around 250 pounds and I lost 80 pounds, I won't give up :D

0|1
7|19

Most Helpful Guy

• You look to me to have normal leg/body proportions for someone your height. Taller women have proportionately longer legs than you, and shorter women have proportionately shorter legs. I suspect you are comparing your proportions to models who are typically taller hence have longer legs, proportionately.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah. Althought sometimes I see shorter woman who have taller legs than me, generally tall legs come from height. But it may be racial and depend by body type. Most black woman in my height have longer legs than me because of their body time. (secret reason why some white woman are racist) :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Not fat. You look great just tone up a bit. And voila!!! and uhhh the background is really really weird.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I think they're proportionate. Just fine. I do suggest losing some weight.

0|0
    0|0
    • "some" is little optimistic, my BMI is around 29 I think and it should be 24, maximum. So it is about 65 pound.

• Ok, ignore the word "some" in my answer. Haha.

• haha :D

• You look just fine to me. The distortion from the fake background is weird, but your legs look fine.

0|1
    0|0
    • hahaha. :D well, normal backgrounds is to mainstream 8)

• Fair enough! So long as you're enjoying it, go for it!

• Proportional. Good job losing weight too! You're looking great! 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Your leg proportions are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Proportional

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how you got a cat inside of a bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your leg hight is good. :)
    Great job on the weight loss! Keep it up!

0|0
    0|0
  • That pro stickers though..

0|0
    0|0
  • Dang you're fat

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you captain obvious :D
      I started diet before 5months and i was... 3 times worse than that which is morbidly obese. due to my program, I will be at ideal weight after 4 months. My stability will be inspiration for you, folks.

• legs may just need some toning, but as for the length there is nothing wrong. nice tits

0|0
    0|0
  • Be like this.. Don't lose anymore weight... And you've got sexy legs...

0|0
    0|0
  • i like chubby :)

0|0
    0|0
  • wow its ewww

0|0
    0|0
    • should i worry for short leg long torso? I know, russian girls have muuuuch more longer legs.. :D

• Actually I dont, i just wonder what vertical type of body I have. there are such fashion tips for long torso/short legs :D

• Very sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good :) Do you mind if I message you? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wot on earth? Upload a proper picture so we can tell...

0|0
    0|0
  • Proportionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • not long as ideal but not short like Olivia Wilde's.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Your legs are proportional to your body. But what even is that photoshop? Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're def proportionate and even now you have such an awesome body! Good job :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You need Photoshop lessons because, that's a terrible picture you can see the boxes around your leg

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs are nice and thick. Most men love girls with thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • barely average. congratulations for your efford by the way. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your inseam/height ratio says your upper body and lower body are balanced. At picture it seems chubby, but not short. Keep going gym and stay away from low waist pants, miss petite. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you :D it is %46, i heard that %46-%49 considered balanced :D