Is my butt really that ugly/small?

I always get told that my ass is ugly and flat. Maybe it's cause i don't do squats or anything? I don't know. Is it really that un-sexy? Please be 100% real with me i don't want any lies to make me feel better. Also, it won't hurt that much sincei know there is more to life than having a fat ass but yeah what do you think?
Is my butt really that ugly/small?

(I tried taking one on my ipad mini with LQ and it's REALLY difficult to take a decent ass pic)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your ass is not flat. You have a nice ass. I would assk you out.

• Thank! And lol i see what you did there ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I find of you have a smaller butt tight denim works best to show it off rather than leggings where it can appear flatter. If you want it to look better just stick with denim. Also boy shorts with lace trims exentuate. If you want firmer, perkier. Squat 40 a day 20 morning 20 night, thats what I did. In the process I was gaining a lot of weight from all the sugar I was eating (I'm studying at pastry school) so my ass also grew and firmed. I've gained 3 inches this year.

What Guys Said 39

• Let me guess, the people telling you it is small and flat are women right? Women have crazy standards for the human body, and have no idea about what guys really like. Your butt isn't crazy huge, but it isn't flat either. It is just a normal butt. Most guys are attracted to normal girls. To most guys an average female butt is very attractive.

I don't know why women keep thinking in terms of extremes all the time. It is like them worrying about thigh gaps, when the only reason guys even know what a thigh gap is, is because women keep worrying we care about them. We didn't even know what they were a few years ago. Your butt is fine. The women telling you your butt is flat are all wrong.

I don't think you are a troll, or that you are just seeking attention however the fact you have guys calling you a troll, should be a huge clue that the men aren't seeing any reason why you would have a problem with your butt. It is only women that typically have such unrealistic standards of the human body.

• Its fine.
    I like how you wear your pants so you're back pockets accentuate the contours.
    Too many wear jeans with the pockets half way down their legs. You have the proper idea.

• You have a normal Butt if you want a super butt do Leg squats and buy buns of steal they still work good I hear

• Nah, nothing wrong with your butt. Just ignore people who say such nasty stuff.

• It looks fine to me. It isn't huge. That isn't bad.

• If you want to work on it you can always join a dance class. Dancers always have nice butts. Loads of leg exercises to learn.

• I'm sure it's fine. Don't think too deep into it. See yourself in a positive way.

• It's hard to accept my butt sometimes since big butts seem to be highly attractive nowadays.

• Should just wear a thong, then I could tell better.

• It looks just fine to me. Doesn't have to be a big butt to be a nice butt. It looks good in that first picture.

• Your butt is petite and cute, stop worrying! Not all guys like big butts. ✌

• No, it's great. I'd take some peeks when you walked by 😉

• I personally really like your but 👍🏻 it's hot, I would totally have sex with you

• It's not small at all

• It'd average

• It looks fine.

• Fuck, that is a ;perfect ass :D It looks really good cshape and looks nice and tight ;)

• No, your butt is fine. Don't be ashamed.

• Nothing wrong with it...

• Its probably fine, but then your shorts probably doesn't so it justice either

• "Probably doesn't so it"

Phil do you even English

• Yeah i was thinking of putting yoga pants on but oh well.. i just thought since those shorts were really tight on me that it'd make my butt look bigger but i guess not.

• Yoga pants almost never fails

• Ok so obviously you're a troll or you just talk to idiots your ass is fine even hot, they're just trying to make you feel bad.

• yes you have a small butt that doesn't mean its ugly

• where is your butt?

• it is quite a nice ass.

• it's not ugly, it's average

• I think your butt is sexy

• Your ass looks sexy to me

• Its kinda small but not not ugly

• You have a great butt! But you should make sure your back is straight.

• no big and bouncing.

• wow, bad quality and angle how to rate

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 10

• I don't do any butt workouts but my ass is always the center of attention.
    Some people are blessed genetically.
    Yes , your butt is small and flat .
    However , does that have to be a bad thing?
    Instead of dwelling on what I don't have I'd try to dress in a way that complimented my body type.
    A line skirts or flare dresses would be perfect for your shape.

• True and i have d cup boobs so maybe i should just focus on that? I don't know but yeah you're lucky since most people prefer ass over boobs sadly :(

• My sister has a huge one and she doesn't do any work outs at all so i guess some girls are just luckier. It's unfair tbh

• it looks fine

• Not at all, and whoever told you that is very mean, rude, and probably jealous

• If you know there's more than your ass why care what people think? If you like your butt that's all that should matter. You shouldn't care what people think especially people online.

• .. I just wanted opinions from strangers since strangers tend to be the most honest. I ask my close friends and even my mom they all say my ass is great but i know they're lying since they love me and don't want to hurt my feelings :)

• it is not small at all, I like it

• It looks alright

• It's small

• Lol. You're fat.

• Oh yeah i'm so fat !1!1!!1!1 cause i totally look like this girl dybiz.com/.../obese-woman-very-fat.jpg

• Just look at the first pictures where i'm zoomed out i hard, y have any belly. So fuck off

• Lol @ the answers from girls!, am i the only girl that find this girls ass sexy? Maybe it cause i'm bisexual but giiiirl i'd tap that any day !

• Yeah you suffer from noassatall, but it's not bad looking. Lots of people have small asses.

• Lol but does it look like untoned too and not firm? I'm gonna start doing squats