Why am I called skinny by girls on this site while I am at normal weight?

My body mass index is 22, which is a normal body mass index. Why am I called skinny by girls on this site while I am at normal weight? Are girls on this site the bigger size? that's why I look skinny to them?Why am I called skinny by girls on this site while I am at normal weight?

By the way I look smaller on mobile but bigger on pc.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It likely has more to do with your body shape, than your actual weight. You look more rectangular than most guys, whereas a guy your height and weight that had an upper body like an upside down triangle wouldn't look as thin, and instead would look more muscluar, even if the only difference is the bone structure of the two guys.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe your height? It might make you look skinnier. Plus, BMI isn't an accurate representation.

• BMI uses height and weight already. Why do you say height second time?

• Hmm, might just be the picture then. I dunno, you look taller there and it makes you look lankier.

• He has a tiny head and bine structure thats why he looks taller

• You called yourself skinny in your last question… not just girls apparently.

• It is because girls on this site call me skinny. I am not skinny. My body mass index is 22. It is normal body mass index.

• so stop obsessing if you know you are normal.

• You look skinny, but not overly skinny, good skinny. You look great congrats on the weight loss!

• sorry dude you are skinny

• It is very easy to be like this, you know right? I lost weight and I am not skinny at all. Underweight people are skinny. Stop calling people who are at normal weight skinny.

• sorry no offense meant

• You know what? As I stop walking, I look bigger. It is that I want to be at the BMI of 22. I walk almost everyday not to gain weight. I was fat as you saw in the picture and lost weight by running. I walk almost everyday now, why? Because I don't want to gain back a damn kilogram. The reason why I am at the BMI of 22 is my walking and running. Otherwise I would now be a fat man whose bmi is 30. So stop calling me skinny. 22 is a normal body mass index.

What Guys Said 7

• You do look a little skinny there mate...

• You look skinny because your upper torso is the same size as your lower. You can have healthy BMI and look skinny because of that.

• I don't get why you just don't go lift weights and work out if getting called skinny bothers you?

• http://i.hizliresim.com/bDZNam.jpg

It is very easy to gain weight. I lost weight and I am just bodered to be treated as if I am underweight while I am at normal weight. I walk almost everyday not to gain weight. I dont wanna gain weight. I am normal, not skinny. Underweight people are skinny. If I am skinny, what are underweight people then? I am normal.

• The BMI isn't the best indicator out there.

• how do you think you will tell somebody using body fat if he is skinny or not? Body mass index shows how big you are.

• A man at the bmi of 22 doesn't look like a man whose bmi is below 18.5 (underweight). I have more body mass ( we don't know how much fat or muscle but we know how small or big I look) What I call skinny is somebody who is underweight according to body mass index, which means he has very little body mass.

• Because you are out of shape. You can pull off skinny with good proportions, but your shoulders/torso ratio makes you look even skinnier because it's noticeable you don't work out at all. Just being honest mate, good luck.

• When I gain fat and look bigger, I won't be in shape, will I?

• And you said I dont work out at all. It is also wrong. I work out at home but as you see I don't get a noticeable change that is noticeable from a photo. I don't wanna go to gym. I just lift weight at home but as you said, no noticeable change appears as you put it that way. I don't think my biceps are small though. And it is true, I am out of shape, I have belly fat, yes but not the kind a fat person has.

• Maybe because of walking a lot, the protein I eat gets burned before it goes to muscle. I walk a lot. I spend a lot of calories because I walk a lot. How can I gain muscle and burn fat at the same time? And one more thing, at home, not at gym.

• Because your are skinny!

• Lol this guy is fuckin hilarious

• I'm BMI 19... I'm da one who's skinny I guess...